Stock Market

ERBtheGREAT

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A shitload of uncertainty when the NBA, cruise lines, etc. suspend operations.

The market doesn't like that. Nobody knows when things get back to normal.

Epidemiologist have projected the virus may peak in the late spring, may-june, at that time there may be tens of million sick at one time. That's why it needs to be stopped now.

Well, we disagree, the democratic party needs to be eradicated from the face of the earth.

And the journalists too, right?    Just like every other Fascist Dictatorship you crave.   Think the Cultists will accuse this moron of being sick, like they do poor BR 50 times a day?   Again, survey says, Nah.  Not much.   Give him a pass.   

No...but they blame him for how he has handled/underplayed thus.  Lots of solid Rs do. 

So when the left opposed his chinese travel ban, that was wise on their part? When the house passed a bill to reverse that ban - and potentially bring in thousand of infected people, that was leadership?

And the journalists too, right?    Just like every other Fascist Dictatorship you crave.   Think the Cultists will accuse this moron of being sick, like they do poor BR 50 times a day?   Again, survey says, Nah.  Not much.   Give him a pass.   

I admit i am a smidge further on the right than most, unlike Runny i dont presume I have any influence. :lol

A lady friend ask me if I know stocks. She wants to buy the dip. I said not as much as Billy. I went on to say a lot of this dip is due to the incompetence of the Trump administration. I told her the Russian Oligarchs and other foreign Oligarchs are heavily invested in American markets. They're a stimulus but right now are pissed about how voilitale ,sp, the markets are that theyre currently pulling out. They're pissed at Trump for his lack of leadership in dealing with the Corona crisis. Trump is out golfing. Anyway i told her its impossible to time the dip but its going to dip more. I told her over the last 40 years the markets have performed so much better under Democratic leadership versus corrupt RepubliCon leadership. For example, sandwiched in between 2 lousy RepubliCon leaders, was Obama. Obama's markets averaged 25% gain over 8 years. Your investment tripled. After Obama were the Trump markets. After 3+ years Trumps markets are up 20%. Averaging less than 6% year. I went on to say prior to Obama was RepubliCon Bush 2. His markets performed horribly, worse than Trumps. I told her to invest in the indexes of DJIA and the S&P 500. She says she prays a Democrat wins the 2020 presidential election. She was a freak in bed. I didn't even know she was a liberal until recently.

I’m sure your opinion of trump after she asked you about stock advice was a real panty-dropper.

Trump has done almost everything right, he banned travel from china, the dems howled, screamed outrage, the european union did NOT follow suit - look at them now? Iran did not follow(they have close ties with china), look at them now?

So the bottom line is Trump did the right things, BUT it only delayed the inevitable, we're 3-4 weeks delayed from where it is in those places. Unfortunately he cant personally kill the virus.

He told people to go to work if you have the virus. He did walk that back yesterday. But for over a week, the carriers were going to work.

He down played the seriousness of the virus for months, calling it a hoax. They knew about this on December 1st. Now everything virus related is being classified. Another cover-up by Pinocchio and his stooges. In 2018 he began dismantling the CDC, HHS, by firing key Pandemic control workers without replacing.

The Trump administration's response was a colossal failure. They were not ready, incompetent. They're playing catch up. Larry Kudlow has been saying the virus is contained but the dip. Trump and his stooges are clowns and con men. Most are pathological liars.

I can't believe he hasn't been removed from office for his many crimes and horrible job he has done so far.

guy who is wrong about everything and demands that a bunch of kids continue playing hoopball in front of large crowds, endangering public health (particularly the elderly) so that he can keep making 10 dollar overnight bets criticizes orange man.

:laugh

He was more proactive than pretty much every other country.

There were a bunch of problems with releasing the test kits. They were getting unreliable results at the beginning and there were and still are manufacturing bottlenecks.

So when the left opposed his chinese travel ban, that was wise on their part? When the house passed a bill to reverse that ban - and potentially bring in thousand of infected people, that was leadership?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pandumbic-daily-show-gives-trumps-coronavirus-response-the-disaster-movie-treatment