Stock Market

ERBtheGREAT

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to employ all of the people at the airlines and hotels that lose their jobs then?

Lets bailout people that are uninsured first. The airlines are a trillion dollar industry owned by billionaires. Fuck them. No way will there be a bailout of hotels. Thats like hosting the G7 summit at Trump Doral. A massive conflict of interest.

Repeal the 2 trillion dollar tax scam, before any billionaires are bailed out.

exactly what carl icahn said last week...

The same Carl Icahn that left the Trump administration for conflict of interest, cheating and market manipulation.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/20/carl-icahn-resigned-from-trump-advisor-role-ahead-of-article-alleging-conflict-of-interest.html

Dumb Alfie, I know you're are fond of a man that steals millions from charity, are you also fond of corrupt Carl?

The same Carl Icahn that left the Trump administration for conflict of interest, cheating and market manipulation.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/20/carl-icahn-resigned-from-trump-advisor-role-ahead-of-article-alleging-conflict-of-interest.html

Dumb Alfie, I know you're are fond of a man that steals millions from charity, are you also fond of corrupt Carl?

article from 2017......lol

relevant post.......

How dumb is dumb Alfie. Well Dumb Alfie thinks since Cor ru pt Carl resigned in 2017 for manipulating the stock markets isn't relevant today. Oh my!

to clear your mind..blue horse shoe loves carl..........carl been active for decades....

tell you the truth. a guy who tries to stiff a bookie for chump change is worse than your perception of carl...

to clear your mind..blue horse shoe loves carl..........carl been active for decades....

tell you the truth. a guy who tries to stiff a bookie for chump change is worse than your perception of carl...

That's hearsay you're using from your Trumptard retard brother to traffic misinformation. I thought Palmtree died from bad karma but I saw and heard its being reported he had Aids. Ouch did he get it from you?