Stock Market

ERBtheGREAT

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who took 4 years to realize Trump is unfit and would be the worst president ever, read the link below. It's a great read!

https://www.gregpalast.com/democrats-to-beat-trump-you-need-to-buck-your-leadership/

Hillary's market would easily be over 30,000. Democrats are strong, honest and smart!

Is it Soros or Biden campaign that pays you?

For those of you who took 4 years to realize Trump is unfit and would be the worst president ever, read the link below. It's a great read!

https://www.gregpalast.com/democrats-to-beat-trump-you-need-to-buck-your-leadership/

Hillary's market would easily be over 30,000. Democrats are strong, honest and smart!

real unbias reporting......lol

rolling stone and guardian reporter....

real unbias reporting......lol

rolling stone and guardian reporter....

I suppose the Georia judge that ruled in favor of the reporter and against the Georia Governor Kemp worked for the Guardian also.

You RepubliCons, not just Dumb Alfie are some of the dumbest mother fuckers in the world.

Greg Palast worked for the Guardian and Rolling Stone. Dumb Alfie

https://www.gregpalast.com/kemp-loses-vote-purge-suit-brought-by-reporter-palast/

I suppose the Georia judge that ruled in favor of the reporter and against the Georia Governor Kemp worked for the Guardian also.

You RepubliCons, not just Dumb Alfie are some of the dumbest mother fuckers in the world.

Greg Palast worked for the Guardian and Rolling Stone. Dumb Alfie

joe biden against china travel ban...…..

The Trump haters don't even realize that this is a worldwide crisis and a worldwide selloff.

That's how ignorant they are.

The Nikkei, Hang Seng, KOSPI, FTSE, DAX, etc. all down about the same as the DJIA.

All Trump though.

The Trumptards, retards don't realize Trump is a worldwide crisis. Even your brothers know this.

Monkey you're a massively stupid Trumptard. I'm positive your brothers agree! MAGA!!!

joe biden against china travel ban...…..

Dumb Alfie, i asked you if you were ok with Trump stealing millions from charity. stealing hundreds of millions from students. Admitting to being a sexual predator. Your reply. Crickets. Doesn't that speak volumes about your moral values, your moral compass. Which are empty. You're a massive hypocrite and stupid.

The black guys at Starbucks were definitely arrested.

Dumb Alfie, i asked you if you were ok with Trump stealing millions from charity. stealing hundreds of millions from students. Admitting to being a sexual predator. Your reply. Crickets. Doesn't that speak volumes about your moral values, your moral compass. Which are empty. You're a massive hypocrite and stupid.

The black guys at Starbucks were definitely arrested.

say's the guy that's leaving the forums if Hillary lost and stiffs bookies...….moral compass..look in the mirror

Yup. Trump infected Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, and China.

Brilliant.

Is it true that the Trump markets are averaging less than a 2% gain annually. What a mother fucker. Most of us knew this. Every American must vote next time. And if you're black and get turned away, raise hell.

https://www.gregpalast.com/kemp-loses-vote-purge-suit-brought-by-reporter-palast/

Trump banned all of Europe from flying to America, except for England, Ireland, and Wales. Doesn't Trump own Golf properties in those 3 countries? Trumptards think he's protecting us. Stupid mother fuckers. Anybody that wants to come to America simply's visits a Trump Resort in Scotland and then flys here. What a corrupt mother fucker!

Trump also said he met with insurance Co. and they will pay for Corona virus testing and care.

Another lie by Pinocchio.

say's the guy that's leaving the forums if Hillary lost and stiffs bookies...….moral compass..look in the mirror

Dumb Aflie is a massive hypocrite. Using hearsay he got from his fellow Trumptard brother to traffic misinformation about my character. Karmas a bitch and Dumb Alfie's Trumptard brother died from bad Karma.

I know Dumb Alfie has never say anything critical of Trump. I also know he said the black guys at Starbucks were definitely not arrested. And that North Korea definitely denuked. Nothing more needs to be said about Dumb Alfie's hypocrisy and IQ. Except one is massive and the other is massively small.

Trump banned all of Europe from flying to America, except for England, Ireland, and Wales. Doesn't Trump own Golf properties in those 3 countries? Trumptards think he's protecting us. Stupid mother fuckers. Anybody that wants to come to America simply's visits a Trump Resort in Scotland and then flys here. What a corrupt mother fucker!

Trump also said he met with insurance Co. and they will pay for Corona virus testing and care.

Another lie by Pinocchio.

No, dipshit.  They have to have a passport and a visa from whatever country they're from.

Have you ever traveled before?

Is it true that the Trump markets are averaging less than a 2% gain annually. What a mother fucker. Most of us knew this. Every American must vote next time. And if you're black and get turned away, raise hell.

Blacks are finally waking up and will vote Trump in record numbers.

Dumb Aflie is a massive hypocrite. Using hearsay he got from his fellow Trumptard brother to traffic misinformation about my character. Karmas a bitch and Dumb Alfie's Trumptard brother died from bad Karma.

I know Dumb Alfie has never say anything critical of Trump. I also know he said the black guys at Starbucks were definitely not arrested. And that North Korea definitely denuked. Nothing more needs to be said about Dumb Alfie's hypocrisy and IQ. Except one is massive and the other is massively small.

you want to bet on your character....you're a compulsive liar