I see so many mistakes in live betting

Moldoveanu

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so here we go again see if you butt nuggets can stay away from changing it to whether you have on your wife's underwear and stay on topic

hypothetical basketball game

Team A pregame is -10

at half time 

score is Team A 40 Team B 50

what will the live game spread be now? Assuming no injuries or ejections

my guess is from watching a few games last night and my general opinion is it is blended

Simple Math using pregame

Team A should outscore team B by 5 in the 2nd half

so it should be Team A +5

but watching some games and checking them, I would say that is the general idea but not how it works 

I would guess now we are talking about some sort of regression expected and I think the points are less important or secondary it looks like to me they are more concerned with win probability and convert that back to a point spread

so the question is at what point does Team A not become the favorite to win the game 4 5 6 7 8 points behind at half time

A 10 pt favorite down by 10 at half, has what chance to win the game outright still?

Dayton -0.5 up 18 with a pre flop of -10.5 is telling you the books don’t know what to do.....if they knew Dayton wanted to boat race then it’s 10, if they knew they wanted to coast to an easy win then it would be Davidson -5

It’s up to you to know....and as I told you yesterday always take the value....10.5 dog now getting 18.5....winner