What do you have stashed so far for the outbreak?

Hoops

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. There’s been like 4-500 tests done and 60 tested positive in the US

Not to mention those fuckers they flew in from the cruise ship, the ones who weren't sick, another 9 or so just tested positive, and they've been here for a week or more, this thing takes a long time to incubate, all the completely unknown, untracked people are spreading it everywhere.

10 people die every day in the US from drowning in a swimming pool......I have a swimming pool, what are my chances of dying?

Zero

0 people in the US have died from Coronavirus, I live in the US, what are chances of dying?

Zero

Would you come to my house to swim? Yes you would

Would you come to my house wearing a mask? Yes if you wanted your ass kicked

10 people die every day in the US from drowning in a swimming pool......I have a swimming pool, what are my chances of dying?

Zero

0 people in the US have died from Coronavirus, I live in the US, what are chances of dying?

Zero

statistically, this is the wrong way to think about shit like this.

if i told you that 10 million people would be dead by june from [something], is it more likely that that [something] is swimming pools, or coronavirus?

Zero

Zero

your laptop died in the pool.

statistically, this is the wrong way to think about shit like this.

if i told you that 10 million people would be dead by june from [something], is it more likely that that [something] is swimming pools, or coronavirus?

Interesting stat, so you are assuming every single person in the U.S. will get the corona virus, I know you are smarter than this, just avoid Joey.

Hammer buying Merlins BS.....hahaha I never thought I’d see the day..

Merlin is a troll, nothing more nothing less and nothing wrong with it but easy to see.....There’s Joey like a large mouth bass taking the bait..

It’s a fvcking Cold you fvcking Dolt!!!!!

For 90% of the people it's the flu, unfortunately for the other 10% it's a brush with death, and 10-20% of them(the 10%) will die.

85,000 infected World Wide

Under 3,000 dead

Over 3,500 will die in swimming pools in America this year

This is a media creation

if that were true, it might not be that bad, but the true number of sick is likely a million, with deaths in the tens of thousands. All those sick people in china that were never allowed to go to the hospital, or went and never were tested, or died without being tested, none of them are counted, NONE.

if that were true, it might not be that bad, but the true number of sick is likely a million, with deaths in the tens of thousands. All those sick people in china that were never allowed to go to the hospital, or went and never were tested, or died without being tested, none of them are counted, NONE.

China is a 3rd world shithole....we live in the greatest country on earth....that’s why we will end up with less then 10 dead total

China is a 3rd world shithole....we live in the greatest country on earth....that’s why we will end up with less then 10 dead total

My prediction for this year, in this country, is 100,000.  less if this virus is like the flu and wanes in the summer(which we have no idea).

They're dying in Japan, italy, Iran, all those places have similar care to ours.

I can usually tell when Merlin is trolling.  I think he is serious on this one Ted...or he has stock in MMM......they are a Minnesota company after all. 

Pretty sure it was him who told me to make sure I got a 3M mask yesterday.

The total unknown is a vaccine, right now we're talking sometime in 2021 for that, if one comes this summer it would change everything, likewise if this wanes with the warm weather, that buys time as well

I'm trolling when I say that trump is a living god who is incapable of error.(sorta).