What do you have stashed so far for the outbreak?

Hoops

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Botulismcaused by the bacteria clostridium botulinum, occurs when a dent or damage to a can creates even a pinhole-size opening. ... Dented cans are the biggest culprit of botulism. Avoid buying cans with deep dents, especially ones that affect the top, bottom and side seams of the can.

Damn. wanted to go get a Mani/Pedi and maybe a new dress tomorrow, but instead might make more sense to be prepping rather than waiting til I get back. I can’t tell how serious some of you are. I know some are very serious, some may be trolling ...I can’t tell.

hint get your nails done. There are some real doozies in this thread

MIKE, at this stage, just try to extend life to Halloween and call it a career.

Things are settling down in china and it's only been 5 weeks since they went into panic mode, dont get me wrong , things are still crazy over there, but they are used to  it now. So if things ramp up here in the next month, the worst should be over by early summer.

By mid summer everyone will be used to the wagon rolling down the street every morning collecting the dead.

Did you queens act like this for y2k or swine flu?  Everyone consumes way to much media these days social and traditional so shit like this gets blown waaay out of proportion.  Yeah its bad but civilization certainly isn't coming to an end, or even remotely close to.

Well, dont get too cocky,  3 weeks ago japan had maybe  a couple cases, today they closed every school in the country for at least a month.

Likewise south korea had a handful of cases up til 2 weeks ago(maybe less), they've now announced over 1000 cases in the last 48 hours ,have closed off cities, and airlines are canceling all flights.

Things can move quick. Up till now the US has had very few cases because we really haven't tested for it, we've been doing a couple dozen tests a day in the whole country. The CDC even refused to test samples unless they met certain criteria(travel to china or contact with people who did).

Supposedly from now on hundreds or even thousands of tests will be done per day, Now(in the next week or so) we'll find out what's really going on.