What do you have stashed so far for the outbreak?

Hoops

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to think these reactions are going too far, they're closing stuff and throwing people out of work over things that wont help a bit, up here they closed golf courses, what the heck is dangerous about 2-3-4 guys that already know each other, and have already been exposed to each other, chasing a little ball around in wide open spaces?

They're closing businesses that could stay open easily with a little caution, I understand the thinking is we can shut down for safety and to save lives, but the thinking appears to be it's going to be 2-3 weeks,.

it's not going to be 2-3 weeks, it's going to be months, we cant shut everything down for months, we just cant. The economy is important, maybe more important than a few lives?

I'm starting to think these reactions are going too far, they're closing stuff and throwing people out of work over things that wont help a bit, up here they closed golf courses, what the heck is dangerous about 2-3-4 guys that already know each other, and have already been exposed to each other, chasing a little ball around in wide open spaces?

They're closing businesses that could stay open easily with a little caution, I understand the thinking is we can shut down for safety and to save lives, but the thinking appears to be it's going to be 2-3 weeks,.

it's not going to be 2-3 weeks, it's going to be months, we cant shut everything down for months, we just cant. The economy is important, maybe more important than a few lives?

Of course the economy is more important than a few lives. If hospitals are overburdened either way, there is zero point in destroying the economy.

A buddy went for a haircut, he said the gal told him they had laid off and cut hours - crazy stuff, in a few weeks people will get just as many haircuts as ever.

I went to the bank and there was a sign that they were closing the lobby starting tomorrow - I asked is it required and the manager said no - but they want to be safe - so most likely a few more desk gals get laid off.

This stuff is going too far. It's not going to be 2-3 weeks, we shouldn't do this.

A buddy went for a haircut, he said the gal told him they had laid off and cut hours - crazy stuff, in a few weeks people will get just as many haircuts as ever.

I went to the bank and there was a sign that they were closing the lobby starting tomorrow - I asked is it required and the manager said no - but they want to be safe - so most likely a few more desk gals get laid off.

This stuff is going too far.

Yup. People really bending over to take it too.