What do you have stashed so far for the outbreak?

Hoops

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike.....do you go to worldometer to get Death Stats? They say they reset at midnight GMT time which is 4pm my time but it never resets....

If you go there and know, please tell me what their cycle of life is

It seems to change, for instance they've already switched over for the daily state by state totals, but they haven't for the whole country, some days they seem to do it earlier too.

It matters less and less each day however, the numbers are so large, a few here and there dont really matter.

2 weeks ago the daily total was 34, 1 week ago it was 307, today is almost 2900.

I shudder to think what the daily total will be next wed. As i mentioned these numbers are not getting better anytime soon, so these crazy politicians are going to go berzerk with their saving the world BS.

It seems to change, for instance they've already switched over for the daily state by state totals, but they haven't for the whole country, some days they seem to do it earlier too.

It matters less and less each day however, the numbers are so large, a few here and there dont really matter.

2 weeks ago the daily total was 34, 1 week ago it was 307, today is almost 2900.

I shudder to think what the daily total will be next wed. As i mentioned these numbers are not getting better anytime soon, so these crazy politicians are going to go berzerk with their saving the world BS.

I hope it keeps increasing exponentially for a while yet.  If it doesn't, we're quarantining for nothing.  Because when the quarantines end, all of the healthy will start getting sick.

I hope it keeps increasing exponentially for a while yet.  If it doesn't, we're quarantining for nothing.  Because when the quarantines end, all of the healthy will start getting sick.

That's the goal, a fact people are missing, the goal is to get people sick in waves, not all at once. Each wave being manageable while also building herd immunity.

If this works we will peak in 3 weeks, plateau for a bit, then as it declines we unwind and do it all over again.(hopefully without the lockdowns)

Running low on lettuce and bananas, the only staples I need to shop for weekly.  I'll see how long I can hold out, just a tip use the scan and go app at Sam's and you can get your shit and bounce.  I don't even use a cart

I froze a dozen bananas Sunday.Never tried that before,Have about 6 fresh ones left so I will try the frozen ones soon.Not going to a store for another week.Its getting a little rough out there.

I did Sunday morning,Got everything I needed .was doing it basically for 2 weeks.I'm good except for parsley +Garlic.....Dying for a nice piece of fish though

Sunday is the worst day because deliveries are usually not made on saturday nights for Sunday.  That is why the bread section always looks like shit, no sunday morning delivery.