What do you have stashed so far for the outbreak?

Hoops

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

italy set a new record today with 475 deaths, cases rose as well, it just goes to show the time lag between lock down to actual improvement.

775 new cases today just in NY, gonna be some ugly numbers in the days ahead.

Guy on CNBC saying  2 million deaths USA if complete shutdown not done in 48 hours 

I came in through the garage today. Stripped in basement and put my clothes in an awaiting open washing machine and jumped in the basement shower.

this is real. thats not something you can make up if you are in an ivory tower

house might not have a gov bunker to run to after all

Guy on CNBC saying  2 million deaths USA if complete shutdown not done in 48 hours 

That's the ackerman clown, he's full of shit, the "projection" of 2 million deaths, basically that chart i posted yesterday, would be if we did nothing, took no countermeasures, made no attempt to do anything.

The bottom line is he doesn't know shit from shinola.

Just picked up some chinese from the local ma/pa place, very, very sad - 1 car on the side of the building, 1 car out front, both belonging to the family that owns it.

I handed her the money, looked around the fairly dark dining area, and said this sucks, she nodded.

local place closed up shop monday

its off a main road and you can see the entire place from the street. past 2 weeks never a person in there. berried

All the grocery stores are closing at 8pm

No late night candy runs  :gun

It now has nothing to do with limiting interaction, social distancing, it's   a competition among elected officials to see who can do more than the others.  They fucking closed the haircut places here, why?  1 on 1 personal contact, that's everywhere you go, now 1 store closes at 10, the next one closes at 9, now 8, then you have stores that have no reason to close, like dept stores, closing.  Dept stores are empty, a few people wandering around in them is no different than a few people in a gas station.