Millions served..... McDs has nothing on carnivorous

KingRevolver

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair Warning look at the list. Obviously some well thought-out ideas by your President. Well it looks like he'll be changing his position again. See #5. It gonna turn out to be another Trump hoax. He can't help himself, just like you can't stop defending the indefensible.

Go suck Megan Rapinoe ass!

Fair Warning look at the list. Obviously some well thought-out ideas by your President. Well it looks like he'll be changing his position again. See #5. It gonna turn out to be another Trump hoax. He can't help himself, just like you can't stop defending the indefensible.

I am not defending his actions.  You have a major flaw in every argument that you'll constantly bring up point one, it really doesn't make you appear to be smart at all.  I think I've said a lot about him lately, just keep bringing up charities and pagents.  

1. First it was a new hoax.

2. Next Trump had it all under control.

3. Then Trump said 15 cases would be zero in a few days.

4. Then Trump said he wanted to open the country up by Easter so churches would be packed.

5. Now he's saying he may need a wall around NY, NJ and other places.

Does anything this President states ever happen. All the evidence suggests he's the dumbest president in the history of America.

I just cannot imagine why a man,  especially a President or just anyone else in general feels the need to lie every time he opens his mouth. I really don't and I don't get how people can support a man who lies like that, its sign of a sociopath and a con man.  And we know he is lying because we can just fact check so much of it, not to mention that he lies about shit that isn't even worth lying about, which makes this whole thing even worse. 

Is the fact that he is a complete bigot and a racist enough for people to over look everything else? I ask myself this all the time. It's not a Republican vs Democrat thing, its simply a common sense thing. We all know he lies non stop, and yea yea i know lame stream media and fake news yada yada I mean come the fuck on the man is lying every time he opens his mouth for more than 5 words and we all see it lol   I mean its more than clear 

Just now its costing lives and he is just a complete and utter fucking mess. Sigh... I don't care if the country votes in a Republican (there is always a need for balance between the 2 parties) just make sure its one with a little empathy, a soul, and some common sense. This man cares about HIMSELF and no one else and that has always been perfectly clear to anyone willing to openly pay attention. 

What's happening right now is a failure on so many levels. Some of it is the fault of no one and I get that but plenty of it is the fault of an administration that is horribly run and by a man who simply isn't fit to handle this. How about just let a group of our best medical experts get together and have press conference and make the decisions and hopefully they steer us out of this the best way possible, for the good of us all. Who knows how bad this thing gets before its said and done. I don't want to lose any more lives than we have too, no matter their age, race, gender, or political affiliation. 

:flag

You’re the liar SS....calling Trump a racist and bigot? What proof do you have? There was endless proof Obama was, did you ever point that out? You think every White person is racist I could tell when you posted that BS story about you and your friends at Subway

I hope you and the family are doing well Ted, staying low and riding this out. 

I just cannot imagine why a man,  especially a President or just anyone else in general feels the need to lie every time he opens his mouth. I really don't and I don't get how people can support a man who lies like that, its sign of a sociopath and a con man.  And we know he is lying because we can just fact check so much of it, not to mention that he lies about shit that isn't even worth lying about, which makes this whole thing even worse. 

Is the fact that he is a complete bigot and a racist enough for people to over look everything else? I ask myself this all the time. It's not a Republican vs Democrat thing, its simply a common sense thing. We all know he lies non stop, and yea yea i know lame stream media and fake news yada yada I mean come the fuck on the man is lying every time he opens his mouth for more than 5 words and we all see it lol   I mean its more than clear 

Just now its costing lives and he is just a complete and utter fucking mess. Sigh... I don't care if the country votes in a Republican (there is always a need for balance between the 2 parties) just make sure its one with a little empathy, a soul, and some common sense. This man cares about HIMSELF and no one else and that has always been perfectly clear to anyone willing to openly pay attention. 

What's happening right now is a failure on so many levels. Some of it is the fault of no one and I get that but plenty of it is the fault of an administration that is horribly run and by a man who simply isn't fit to handle this. How about just let a group of our best medical experts get together and have press conference and make the decisions and hopefully they steer us out of this the best way possible, for the good of us all. Who knows how bad this thing gets before its said and done. I don't want to lose any more lives than we have too, no matter their age, race, gender, or political affiliation. 

:flag

THIS

The doctors don't consider the damage to the economy. The economy matters just as much, if not more, than the few lives we might save if the doctors had complete control.

There needs to be a balance.

I get that, and I agree but that there has to be some effort to keep the economy in check.  Again let the experts weigh in on that along with the medical experts. 

Economies bounce back but the people we lose will never come back. So that "balance" has to be geared first toward saving every life we can while trying to do what we can after that to help the economy as a whole.