Millions served..... McDs has nothing on carnivorous

KingRevolver

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And part of the criticism is she is a possible running mate for Biden. Is that really the time to fight and discredit her? Why would a president basically say if you kiss my ass, you’ll get supplies faster? That is basically what he said.

Do you have a source for that? I'd like to see some proof of that if it exists.

Here is what she said.

Which is true

Whitmer's comments came after she said in a local radio interview earlier on Friday that the federal government has been told not to send medical supplies to Michigan

She said that, that doesn't make it true.

I hear they might seal off NY - another wise move, keep them in that shithole.

Reason its true

All states orders are being shipped directly to feds to be distributed where most needed

I dont think that's what's happening, each state is managing their own emergency, with federal help, Cuomo talks about that every day, he'll say "we're trying to buy this or that"

State orders mask on March 20th.

Feds order mask on march 21st

Feds order gets mask ordered by state.

Federal gov is at "war:

yea, there was a lot of talk about that earlier, and it was mentioned that most of the time the feds are unaware of that, and they should call the appropriate people in the fed response and they'll fix it. It's not a plot.

This was mentioned at least 10 days ago, the head of fema said when that happens call us - the bitch obviously didn't do that, instead she went on the radio, FUCK her.