Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/1/2020 at 2:09 PM, brokerstip said:

Added TBLT at .74; waiting on the Lowe's PR to come. About 30 SKU's are now available on their website. In April, news said it was happening in October. Go to Lowe's website and the SKU's are there. Should PR soon regarding it.

https://www.streetinsider.com/Corporate+News/ToughBuilt+Industries+%28TBLT%29+Announces+%2422.7M+in+Business+from+Lowes+%28LOW%29/16727721.html

only took them about 2 months to PR that they are now in Lowes. 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/toughbuilt-launches-14-tool-organization-140000815.html

Made about 23% in 2 months but should've PR'ed that much earlier than they did.

36 minutes ago, brokerstip said:

only took them about 2 months to PR that they are now in Lowes. 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/toughbuilt-launches-14-tool-organization-140000815.html

Made about 23% in 2 months but should've PR'ed that much earlier than they did.

Before the covid crash, this stock was almost $5/share. Given their recent earnings being over 250% higher than expected, you'll think there's alot more upside that just hitting .90, no?

12 minutes ago, richsox24 said:

Before the covid crash, this stock was almost $5/share. Given their recent earnings being over 250% higher than expected, you'll think there's alot more upside that just hitting .90, no?

it might be worth it but I just got out at about .91 this morning. I didn't want to hold it for years, I just grabbed it waiting on the PR and getting out right after that.

20 minutes ago, Screw Andrews said:

Took a large short position on TSLA @ $640 today.....sorry WVU but if you think this company is worth anywhere near 600B I have a bridge I'll sell you

No I don't think the company is worth that, but the stock price should continue to rise nonetheless.  Good luck on your short, but Tesla shorters have lost 35 billion this year thinking the way you do.

On 11/17/2020 at 10:14 AM, brokerstip said:

TLGT is a small stock that should move up prior to the 25th. The stock was .70 last Wednesday before the run up prior to their meeting about debt restructure. Meeting got moved to the 25th because of lack of votes and stock dropped to about .45. It's currently .50 and should expect a runup prior to the meeting next Wednesday and if the meeting happens and approved, should move this stock to $1+.

Again, small stock but risk:reward is too much for me. Added on the dips from my initial .70 position. 

Currently .494

currently up about 31% since this post as it's sitting about .648 now. The meeting got moved to December 16th and should continue to see a run up to the meeting and then once they have enough votes, this will go $1+