Riots in minneapolis right now

mikeman

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess if I only watched the MSM presentation of the facts of the case I might be on Taylor's side as well.

Everything I see from them portrays her as some kind of angel...well bitch got sent back to her heavenly father

I mean I heard a couple of people talking about Jacob Blake the other day at the store and they are still talking about the guy was trying to break up a fight. when he got shot up.

I bit my lip and moved on. I will say again it is no wonder the Dems treat their supporters with so little respect. They are so fucking stupid and will believe anything they are told. I dont even think the Dems view them as people as they are sheep to sheared time and time again.

U-Hauls are arriving with riot supplies. Trump should show this on a live feed on his website.

Fuck yes...

Atilla the Hun just showed up with his Rape and Pillaging Team and the Arsonist Brigade just showed up with 10,000 gallons of Hi-Octane Racing Gas and 10,000 Bic Lighters...

Gonna be a hot time in the old town tonight...

PS--Trump is bankrolling the whole thing to create a False Flag so the RW can regurgitate a Mouthshit..:cigar