Trump Saying hes Defeated and Biden will Win

Moldoveanu

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And most of them that did, have changed, as the data showing their effectiveness has changed.  That's how science works.  

common sense > experts.

Did you need them to tell you masks would be safer?  Did you wait for the official announcement?  Did you even question why they were telling us NOT to wear a mask?

Nope, I started wearing one way before it was mandated, BECAUSE I have common sense.

Bull shit you and the rest of the sheep do exactly as you were told. I remember being the only person I would see wearing a mask in early March when your so called experts were saying it was wrong to do so.

Bull shit you and the rest of the sheep do exactly as you were told. I remember being the only person I would see wearing a mask in early March when your so called experts were saying it was wrong to do so.

You're telling me what I did?   Pretty fuckin funny.  What did I have for dinner last night?   What did I watch on TV?   

you have no fukkin idea who gave what or why they did.

you totally missed the fact the listed were employee funds.

Spew about shit made in China, they were given tax breaks. Because, ceo is an employee

The fukk outta here with that burp.

you got fed for the 10th time this week son

go tell someine else how fukkin smart you are child, you ain't shit on Sinker's block. Fulla shit tho....

Yeah. I totally missed it. LMAO.

You are seriously the dumbest fucking person I've ever interacted with.

Tough to see who the globalists want in office by the employee campaign contributions.

Netflix

Democrats - $340,485 (98%), Republicans - $7,124 (2%)

Nvidia

Democrats - $154,466 (93%), Republicans - $11,673 (7%)

Adobe

Democrats - $401,937 (93%), Republicans - $28,137 (7%)

IBM

Democrats - $1,496,234 (90%), Republicans - $163,804 (10%)

Salesforce

Democrats - $457,119 (89%), Republicans - $59,181 (11%)

Alphabet/Google

Democrats - $5,437,048 (88%), Republicans - $766,920 (12%)

Microsoft

Democrats - $3,969,072 (85%), Republicans - $690,953 (15%)

Apple

Democrats - $1,243,825 (84%), Republicans - $228,653 (16%)

PayPal

Democrats - $145,483 (84%) Republicans - $27,529 (16%)

Cisco

Democrats - $798,586 (80%), Republicans - $204,400 (20%)

Amazon

Democrats - $2,677,112 (77%), Republicans - $783,349 (23%)

Facebook

Democrats - $1,634,153 (77%), Republicans - $480,133 (23%)

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/02/most-liberal-tech-companies-ranked-by-employee-donations.html

Hines, I hope you make more than the average sports writer which is a little less than 12 bucks an hour.  I don't hold a math degree so I am no expert but that is like 4 bucks for each degree!

https://www.careerexplorer.com/careers/sports-writer/salary/

Pretty sad.

Every one of these people all have something in common. Guesser, billy, and Hines are miserable failures in life.

Who brags about having degrees they wasted years of their life acquiring? 3 degrees and you write sports articles? Underachieve much?

Why would you see education as a waste? You dont believe learning is useful?

I love my job. I get to work from home, make my own hours, and before COVID-19 I was able to travel all over the place. Spent time in France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Czechia, Slovakia, Poland, Austria, Luxembourg, and the UK last year because of this job. The year before that I was able to travel the country and spend a few weeks in Canada.

I value people and experiences far more than making the most money I possibly can. Sorry you dont see it that way

Why would you see education as a waste? You dont believe learning is useful?

I love my job. I get to work from home, make my own hours, and before COVID-19 I was able to travel all over the place. Spent time in France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Czechia, Slovakia, Poland, Austria, Luxembourg, and the UK last year because of this job. The year before that I was able to travel the country and spend a few weeks in Canada.

I value people and experiences far more than making the most money I possibly can. Sorry you dont see it that way

Maybe because you idiots want those of us who aren't bums to pay for that education that got you nowhere but broke.