Trump Saying hes Defeated and Biden will Win

Moldoveanu

The story is changing. As usual.

I pour a pail of blast rock in a classifier turn on a 2" fire hose that wet classifies it into an 80 gallon barrel, ad a half cup of surfactant turn on another jet to agitate and it pours into a sluice which captures the heavy particulate and sends the rest into a retainer. Wash the sluice to collect the concentrate, roast it to eliminate sulfites and smelt it, pour it in a cone mold, let it set and knock the gold and silver button off the bottom.

If you can lift a 140 lb. pail of dirt 6 ft in the air, water, gravity, science and fire do the rest.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scene has been subject of much debate.

My interpretation is at the end , that is the light being turned out on the Democrats and their hatred and their lies!!

God Bless America

Mine is that nothing new happened, everyone sane still knew the Fascist Traitor Idiot was FOS, and it was just another day. On to tomorrow.  

What the heck is dry panning, wouldn't using water find more gold?

dry panning is big in the nevada and arizona fields. not a good final pan but not bad for reducing classified material to concentrate.

Smelt and cast the concentrates and remove the gold which will be concentrated in a nice button at the bottom.

water is good but if the gold is fine your yield goes down.

I smelt everything

dry panning is big in the nevada and arizona fields. not a good final pan but not bad for reducing classified material to concentrate.

Smelt and cast the concentrates and remove the gold which will be concentrated in a nice button at the bottom.

water is good but if the gold is fine your yield goes down.

I smelt everything

LOL.  Yeah.  Real popular here.