Trump Saying hes Defeated and Biden will Win

Moldoveanu

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping it was true doesn't make it so.  Billy is a conman.  And so are you.  Both of you are pure scum.  A dime a dozen in this industry.

Name one shred of evidence that I've provided that's disputable.  I don't post opinion articles as evidence like your dopey ass does.

What "industry" are Billy or I in, little fella?   Other than the "industry" of making a fool of you on the internet routinely.   And I'm a poor, distant runner up to him in that "industry".   

Meanwhile you lap up and nod in blind approval at every word of the biggest Conman America has seen,  since the term was invented.  

What "industry" are Billy or I in, little fella?   Other than the "industry" of making a fool of you on the internet routinely.   And I'm a poor, distant runner up to him in that "industry".   

Meanwhile you lap up and nod in blind approval at every word of the biggest Conman America has seen,  since the term was invented.  

I'm sure you're in none.  A literal bum.  Both of you.  This is a gambling/sports betting forum though.  What were you saying about intelligence again?

Not sure what that is so Im guessing not lol

It is the gateway to total and all consuming knowledge. The guiding light so to speak.

Or a reason to get booted around Chitty like a sackiehack or whatever the fukk that beanbag deal called.

Depend how much Pedro Borbon you got up yer nose.

If by conman you mean he is a man of confidence and that we can be confidant that he will defend our freedoms

Then BY GOD you are finally right for a change.

I'm sure you're in none.  A literal bum.  Both of you.  This is a gambling/sports betting forum though.  What were you saying about intelligence again?

Sounds like both Billy and I are in the position of not HAVING TO be in any industry, unless we choose to be.  If that's being a bum, viva la Bum.  

I know I do OK at offshore sports betting, and if it wasn't for a couple of stiff jobs, it would be even better.    Hopefully there will be Football to bet on this year, and I can somewhat approach my 2019.   Doubtful though.  

Billy will have to speak for himself on how he does.    

What "industry" are Billy or I in, little fella? Other than the "industry" of making a fool of you on the internet routinely. And I'm a poor, distant runner up to him in that "industry".

Meanwhile you lap up and nod in blind approval at every word of the biggest Conman America has seen, since the term was invented.

Industry?

fukk that shit, it gimme a rash.

Billy retired. Age 54, almost 6 years now.

All set. Vancover Island and Gabriola Island. British Columbia.

Gainfully occupying time playing money golf, panning for gold in a creek or smelting gold ore and cheap jewelry. Occasional wager, odd investment. Bit of kayaking lots of hiking.

Lovely wife, couple cats, few fish, some deer, a black bear or two.

Hair down to azz, strong like ox, summer teeth, bad hands. Batshit fukkin crazy.

Industry.

lulz

Sounds like both Billy and I are in the position of not HAVING TO be in any industry, unless we choose to be. If that's being a bum, viva la Bum.

I know I do OK at offshore sports betting, and if it wasn't for a couple of stiff jobs, it would be even better. Hopefully there will be Football to bet on this year, and I can somewhat approach my 2019. Doubtful though.

Billy will have to speak for himself on how he does.

LMAO. I haven't had a job since I was in my 20's. You're old as dirt. Almost certainly on Social Security and nobody is hammering on rocks all day if they don't need to.

Industry?

fukk that shit, it gimme a rash.

Billy retired. Age 54, almost 6 years now.

All set. Vancover Island and Gabriola Island. British Columbia.

Gainfully occupying time playing money golf, panning for gold in a creek or smelting gold ore and cheap jewelry. Occasional wager, odd investment. Bit of kayaking lots of hiking.

Lovely wife, couple cats, few fish, some deer, a black bear or two.

Hair down to azz, strong like ox, summer teeth, bad hands. Batshit fukkin crazy.

Industry.

lulz

Summer teeth? Some are here, some are there?  :lol

address posted stop anytime

if you gonna show dont be an asshat

if you gonna be an asshat bring your best suit

you gonna be wearing it home.

Well, two different addresses posted. The most recent one you had to correct after I posted the disparities.

Probably not gonna waste time and money on a ticket to go to a place that a known liar and stiff posted as his address.

Well, two different addresses posted. The most recent one you had to correct after I posted the disparities.

Probably not gonna waste time and money on a ticket to go to a place that a known liar and stiff posted as his address.

that gonna be a pretty fukkin good career move kid

great for lifespan

LMAO. I haven't had a job since I was in my 20's. You're old as dirt. Almost certainly on Social Security and nobody is hammering on rocks all day if they don't need to.

Old, but dirt is slightly older.   No Social Security here.  I did work for them for a time though.  Ironically, Social Security workers were not covered by Social Security.   

Seems like he hammering on rocks because he feels like it, not has to.   THAT's freedom.    

Old, but dirt is slightly older. No Social Security here. I did work for them for a time though. Ironically, Social Security workers were not covered by Social Security.

Seems like he hammering on rocks because he feels like it, not has to. THAT's freedom.

what the fukk is hammering on rocks?

name is Sinker not Cool Hand Luke

Old, but dirt is slightly older. No Social Security here. I did work for them for a time though. Ironically, Social Security workers were not covered by Social Security.

Seems like he hammering on rocks because he feels like it, not has to. THAT's freedom.

Surely. Who doesn't love manual labor?

I thought he always hired people to do his work. Guess that only applies when it comes to things where a brain is needed. LOL.