Trump Saying hes Defeated and Biden will Win

Moldoveanu

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious question, what happens if Bin Laden wasn’t killed years ago, and was found and killed today. Same scenario. Killed the same way. Would the left be mad that he was found and killed? They hate America. All those people outside the White House the night he was killed were all conservatives? There were no liberals outside cheering? 

Serious question, what happens if Bin Laden wasn’t killed years ago, and was found and killed today. Same scenario. Killed the same way. Would the left be mad that he was found and killed? They hate America. All those people outside the White House the night he was killed were all conservatives? There were no liberals outside cheering?

I imagine the NYT and WaPo would run some propaganda defending Al-quada and justifying 9-11. And most libs would nod their heads and protest OBL being killed. Because orange man bad.

Jesus, that looks like a lot of fucking work, not to mention breathing all that dust. Wouldn't it be easier to just walk along the creek bed and pick up all the big nuggets, the ones that weigh several ounces each, load up a sack or so a day?

just call and have them delivered guy

Since when did OBLs death become a partisan issue? Do you really think this?

george washington and thomas jefferson were nonpartisan once too. 

now democrats hate them.

The studio guy didn't know how to respond to that at first.  

I was hoping the libs wouldn't shop yesterday, so I could get in and out of the store faster.  

Maybe Google can just scrub any reference to Columbus from their site.   Hate to offend anyone.    I love these morons who are dumping the statue into the inner harbor.  Probably from some rich Maryland suburb, doesn't affect their life one iota.  Acually anyone who feels threatened by a statue pretty much has failed at life.