IAG, you have zero claim to the forum...

KingRevolver

I was too busy hacking your phone and computer. Remember?

This is EXACTLY the type of dissmissive deflecting response that Boat would give

when challenged with  a legitimate question    "Why wont you talk on the phone and have a conversation?"

You should be real proud Boat Daddy for schooling this Forum Jedi on the art of BS

obi.jpg

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I took whose percentage, moron? I've been having a percentage. Try again.

Why i gotta be a moron my roided beaner friend? Was asking a question. Last time I paid attention it appeared you and George at least recognized she had been given a portion of the forum by Boat. Was just asking what the story was now?

And before you give me some white knight shit I dont actually care and honestly think you are all being weird.

LOL

I created a poker table at PokerNow and asked her to play heads-up for something small, $25 or whatever, so we could practice against each other. She refused. Fine.

And now that means it was me who was trying to hack her?

Wow. Straight paranoid.

What do you mean I refused? We played. You played me and lost right away.

And I didn't say it was you, but it was odd.

I don't even remember us playing because it was such a nothing thing to me. Just wanted to practice.

Meanwhile, in your head, I was "hacking" you. Stupid.

You don't remember us playing when I asked why you wanted to practice with me about three times? for third time, or more....didn't say you hacked me. Someone asked if I had clicked on any weird links, and that one came to mind because it seemed weird. You had been hostile and uncommunicative, but wanted to practice poker with me privately suddenly? Seemed weird.

Seriously you don't remember? Was someone else using your handle?

Jeez kinger why go at IAG here ?( not white knighting)

Did she or did she not try to speak to you and you refused ? She’s mostly harmless so not sure why you wouldn’t at least hear her side of things.

According to HIM, he was done with thishit 4 Day Ago...

NOW Who is the Attention Whore...?

KR is looking Hella needy... :laugh

IAG WE KNOW BOAT IS A MENTALLY ILL PERVERT HAS KINGREVOLVER EVER SENT YOU PICTURES OF HIS WEINER IT WILL BOOST OUR CASE.WE ARE GOING TO GET THESE SEX PERVERTS WE START WITH THE FORUM THEN WE GO FOR A CASH SETTLEMENT

IAG SEND KINGREVOLVER A SEXY PICTURE THEN WHEN THE DUMB MEXICAN RESPONDS WITH A PICTURE OF HIS PENIS WE SUE THE SHIT OUT OF THE CLOWN.

LOL

Here we go, boys. She's absolutely lost it.

Lost it HOW??? You claim we never played (we did) and then when I state that's hard to believe you don't remember, you say I've lost it?

You can keep calling me crazy cat lady to deflect, but anyone paying attention can see thru that.