Milkshaker a MUST twitter follow

sleepy

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yawn. You guys are awful. You're like libs this and libs that. Its 80 million people.. how ridiculous are you to think that I'd be offended by being called liberal? What's next? Degen lol. I'm on the gambling forum ffs and you're talking libs. I mean I lost 30k in 6 weeks of baseball, I fucked sleepys mom or cat or something.. anything's better than libs.. are you that stupid!? 

Just now, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

Yawn. You guys are awful. You're like libs this and libs that. Its 80 million people.. how ridiculous are you to think that I'd be offended by being called liberal? What's next? Degen lol. I'm on the gambling forum ffs and you're talking libs. I mean I lost 30k in 6 weeks of baseball, I fucked sleepys mom or cat or something.. anything's better than libs.. are you that stupid!? 

Because that's all we've said.

You have the reading comprehension of a gnat.

No surprise you had to resort to turning tout.

2 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

runny fact checker(1).jpg

6 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

I mean I dont normally power post with a group of 4 but when I find my zone of quality motherfuckers like you.. I have to do it for 2700 posts and 16 hours at a time- monkeyfocker of the gamblingforum.. no not that Google shit, a real search engine. The 11th one down tgf.com

You sure post a lot of words without ever stating a valid point or formulating any coherent rebuttal.

Dude. What am I even doing here? What's the rebuttal. I've blocked a guy 3 times from my Twitter account in 2 years. I've let him make fun of my dog, dead dog, my best friend, etc etc. For what? 

He listens to and hangs on my every word. Why? I have no clue. I win, so do a lot of people. He does it dink as well I guess. Does it make it right? No. Eventually I'm gonna come for him. He wants the spotlight or is obsessed with me and all my partners. 

What would you do if you were me fellas? 

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I mean, trying to make fun of someone because they post on a forum that you post on is about as toothless as it gets.

Like I said, you hit like a bitch.

Although, that comes as no surprise.

I'm not here ever again this thread goes away. Not even to make sure you are still posting from a foot locker wifi. Done. I post around 6x a year. Theres no gambling talk.. wtf do I care how you guys plan on owning the libs and some dude in Costa Rica loses his virginity (big props.. I think she might be real, not sure) but if i wanna talk games i have a phone and if i just wanna read, talk games theres RAS slack. 

1 minute ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

I'm not here ever again this thread goes away. Not even to make sure you are still posting from a foot locker wifi. Done. I post around 6x a year. Theres no gambling talk.. wtf do I care how you guys plan on owning the libs and some dude in Costa Rica loses his virginity (big props.. I think she might be real, not sure) but if i wanna talk games i have a phone and if i just wanna read, talk games theres RAS slack. 

Last time you said you posted about once a month , now its 6x a year.

Ive seen you multiple times in the last little while

runny fact checker(1).jpg

9 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

Dude. What am I even doing here? What's the rebuttal. I've blocked a guy 3 times from my Twitter account in 2 years. I've let him make fun of my dog, dead dog, my best friend, etc etc. For what? 

He listens to and hangs on my every word. Why? I have no clue. I win, so do a lot of people. He does it dink as well I guess. Does it make it right? No. Eventually I'm gonna come for him. He wants the spotlight or is obsessed with me and all my partners. 

What would you do if you were me fellas? 

Oh.  I thought you were telling us that conservatives never get banned from social media and that the idiots you voted into office don't participate in the censorship.

Guess you forgot that part after I posted direct evidence of it.

But you keep blocking people like a teenager.  That's what "tolerant" adults do.

7 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

And yet, here you are.

You seem to think anyone gives a shit if you come back.  I've never asked your opinion on anything and there's a reason for that.  It's not worth a squirt of piss to me.

The fact that you have to talk sports all day long shows exactly how unsophisticated you are.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I was teaching newbs how to build databases and code predictive models in the SBR Think Tank over a decade ago.

You haven't even reached that stage yet.

But keep pretending like you're the sharp.

Here let's do this. Pick a amount you're comfortable with and lets just gamble against each other. I know at least 50 people and there isnt a linesmaker or supe in Vegas who doesnt know me. 

I dont model.. should have a big edge over me.