Milkshaker a MUST twitter follow

sleepy

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
On 4/26/2021 at 3:15 AM, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

No ones ever lost money following me and I always beat close, have market influence not many people posting that kind of thing on twitter. 

Looks like fast Eddie has thrown in the towel on the baseball betting

But at least he is still beating the closing number :laugh

On 5/23/2021 at 8:44 AM, sleepy said:

A while back Eddie proclaimed this guy was a great handicapper and says he learned a lot by following him.

Hey there. Plenty to make fun of. No need for lies. I have never in any way said anything regarding Sherwood in a positive light. 

Plenty to make fun of no need to make shit up. Have never had anything complimentary to say about Sherwood. Plays dogs only and write ups are non sensical. Hope all is well for all. 

Someone help me out here. Is Ted literally dumb enough to think that my assistant Chan who is clearly Asian is a Buddhist of indian descent? I dont know what the hell the drunkard is talking about. Is he trying to insult me, her? 

Anyways shes well. We both have a cough that sucks but not like we are so bad off we owe money and arent paying or anything. That's a level of sick I wouldn't be able to live with. 

15 hours ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

. Is Ted literally dumb enough to think that my assistant Chan who is clearly Asian is a Buddhist of indian descent? . Is he trying to insult me, her? Anyways shes well. We both have a cough that sucks but not like we are so bad off we owe money and arent paying or anything. That's a level of sick I wouldn't be able to live with. Hahaha.......dude is such a Narcissist that he not only replied when he said he wouldn’t but also mentioned how ‘HE’ is doing....

Nobody asked about you dumb-dumb....I only asked about Buddha...you couldn’t help yourself you self centered broke dick compulsive degenerate 

3 hours ago, Teddy kgb said:

Just checked the narcissist Twitter and seen he holds yet another record...

Claims to have owned the oldest English bulldog in Colorado history..

All he ever does is win...it’s amazing 

Hey man. I know you think this is fun and games. I'd appreciate if you left my dead dog and family out of things. 

She was my everything and I'm proud of the fact she lived such a long and great life. She was my greatest friend and we had a wonderful life together. Still hurts sometimes. 

I dont know who has a twitter page and doesn't talk about themselves. Just 350 Americans and me are narcissistics. Regardless you're entitled to opinions of myself but please keep them to just myself. Thank you sincerely

• 1 month later...

Let's make sleepy Twitter famous today. Let's see if we can get a name of this idiot. Also I'll send money to people who dm other names on other forums. Will make a collage and tweet a screen shot a day of this fucking coward. 

You wanna talk shit about loved ones I've lost, the pain I've suffered. You're not gonna hide behind a keyboard. 

Everyone knows my name, you can find me. Let's make it a even playing field. What do you say? Anyone dm me with info. 

28 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

Let's make sleepy Twitter famous today. Let's see if we can get a name of this idiot. Also I'll send money to people who dm other names on other forums. Will make a collage and tweet a screen shot a day of this fucking coward. 

You wanna talk shit about loved ones I've lost, the pain I've suffered. You're not gonna hide behind a keyboard. 

Everyone knows my name, you can find me. Let's make it a even playing field. What do you say? Anyone dm me with info. 

crying eddie

always in pain

never happy