Milkshaker a MUST twitter follow

sleepy

2 minutes ago, sleepy said:

crying eddie

always in pain

never happy

Check Twitter. It's the most people you've ever had react to you in your entire life you little girl. 

I've sat here and watched you try to make fun of me and my family, friends and someone even took a shot at my dead dog in this thread. You're gonna send me dms asking me about wake forest totals but doing shit like above. Wtf is wrong with you? 

What do you want? You finally got the attention and reaction you were desperate for. Wtf is that you desire from me. Why are you following someone you dont like and feel the need to drag? Because now I'm gonna drag you back. See how this works? 

Itll be fun.. emily?

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See. Now you're talking about my girl. She didnt see it obviously jackass. I meant it was intended to hurt me. She is a child protection social worker for the state, she is better than the both of us. Why would 10 grown men want to make fun of a man's dog? 

Answer me this. Have you made money off of my opinion in cfb? Have I ever been anything but polite to you? Why do you follow me on twitter? 

Help me understand the fascination with trying to drag me. I could see if I was a dick to you but I dont recall any interaction that would make me a enemy etc. Honestly before last year I always enjoyed our interactions fine. 

1 minute ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

See. Now you're talking about my girl. She didnt see it obviously jackass. I meant it was intended to hurt me. She is a child protection social worker for the state, she is better than the both of us. Why would 10 grown men want to make fun of a man's dog? 

Answer me this. Have you made money off of my opinion in cfb? Have I ever been anything but polite to you? Why do you follow me on twitter? 

Help me understand the fascination with trying to drag me. I could see if I was a dick to you but I dont recall any interaction that would make me a enemy etc. Honestly before last year I always enjoyed our interactions fine. 

social worker = loyal democrat voter

1 hour ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

Let's make sleepy Twitter famous today. Let's see if we can get a name of this idiot. Also I'll send money to people who dm other names on other forums. Will make a collage and tweet a screen shot a day of this fucking coward. 

You wanna talk shit about loved ones I've lost, the pain I've suffered. You're not gonna hide behind a keyboard. 

Everyone knows my name, you can find me. Let's make it a even playing field. What do you say? Anyone dm me with info. 

You're fucking weak.

15 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

I thought youd be more concerned about child welfare over her voting registration. So that's it? I'm a dem, your Republican. Line drawn in the sand. We are now enemies? Very patriotic of you... or communistic but sure. 

Only Commies are the Dems supporting and/or ignoring the attempted takeover of America.

11 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Anyone that would even attempt to dox someone is a giant piece of shit.

And anyone that would give you the doxee's information would be just as big of one.

Must be a great circle this idiot runs in.

What's he going to do?

Drive 900 miles to my house and fight me :laugh

12 minutes ago, GreenDoberman said:

I am going to get high as fuck and hope that Monkey Funker and Milk Shake Steve get in a posting war.  

Then I am going to take off my pants and lie in bed and contemplate the tulips in Keukenhof.

Gonna be a wild ride until the inevitable apologies in two of three days.

Gentlemen start your posting!

Inevitable apologies?  You've seen an apology on the internet?

You must get really high.

24 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Inevitable apologies?  You've seen an apology on the internet?

You must get really high.

was referring Milk Shake Steve's inevitable i'm sorry if i offended you post that the man who can see tomorrow predict will happen this weekend.

As much as I enjoy your keyboard mashing fucker of monkeys, i am kind of on your side of this argument.

But yeah I can't get high enough or have enough popcorn and lube for this upcoming dick-measuring contest.  Go get em Tiger!