Milkshaker a MUST twitter follow

sleepy

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

You like to buy him lunch and check out his truck. At least he bets real money. It was like meeting billy Walter's for a penny pinching girl like you from what I heard. 

I probably put in more in play than you did week #1

Waz said you were risk adverse but in every podcast you play the big shot and act like you put Billy Waters type money in play.

5 minutes ago, sleepy said:

I probably put in more in play than you did week #1

Waz said you were risk adverse but in every podcast you play the big shot and act like you put Billy Waters type money in play.

Werd? You're listening to every podcast even the waz pods eh? I'll take that bet on week 1 too.. I got reciepts you little fan boy.

1 minute ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

Just so I'm clear. You follow my Twitter, you follow my plays, you ask my advice, you listen to my podcasts, you listen to pods of my old partners. 

However you want to make fun of me. Serious question. How long did it take for you to realize you were a homosexual? You're a lot obsessed bro. 

I make fun of all crying libs.

1 hour ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

I was always happy to help and responded quickly as possible. Always felt we were friendly. It's all good you're a troll. You indeed ruined the joy of helping people like you that ask about games every Thursday. Today was the last day I do that. You're up to 2300 impressions and 31 likes, 2 retweets as the biggest pos of the last decade. 

You earned that title. You wanted a reaction of some kind eventually and you got one. Congrats. Take care and goodluck to all

In other words, almost the entire third grade class reacted to it.

32 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

Lmao you're so fucking stupid. 

Monkey cant use Google. You cant use Twitter. It's all one huge conspiracy against middle aged white guys shopping at walmart and living in the sticks and betting 100$ a game.. pfft fucking losers. Theres 4 chan for incels like you.. place should be called almostgambledonce.forum.org as it doesnt make a fucking penny and gets broke down fucks to mod for free. 

The dumb cunts you voted for admitted to censoring people on social media, you stupid fuck.

You're the idiot that can't use a REAL search engine and has to ask posters for information.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The dumb cunts you voted for admitted to censoring people on social media, you stupid fuck.

You're the idiot that can't use a REAL search engine and has to ask posters for information.

You're too funny to even respond to. I'd call you a Russian bot but itd be a insult to bots, Russians and probably humans who have typed before.

Just now, RaiseThese said:

WARNING

LIB getting titled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol dont you have a job to get to.. gotta send those checks to Donald and then hurry home to try to encode the last message on 4chan.. it could be anyone, anytime.. it's a fucking riot. 

The 3 of you guys havent seen pussy since it saw you but here you are owning the libs on a bumfucked forum that is 13th to show up when you google gambling forum.. I mean I dont know which search engine I have to use to find a forum where 8 guys own the libs and havent capped a winner in their lives. Help me out here monkey. What's the conspiracy 

cen·sorship
/ˈsensərSHip/

noun
noun: censorship
  1. 1.
    the suppression or prohibition of any parts of books, films, news, etc. that are considered obscene, politically unacceptable, or a threat to security.
    "the regulation imposes censorship on all media"

2. 2.
    (in ancient Rome) the office or position of censor.
    "he celebrated a triumph together with his father and they held the censorship jointly"

1 minute ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

Lol dont you have a job to get to.. gotta send those checks to Donald and then hurry home to try to encode the last message on 4chan.. it could be anyone, anytime.. it's a fucking riot. 

The 3 of you guys havent seen pussy since it saw you but here you are owning the libs on a bumfucked forum that is 13th to show up when you google gambling forum.. I mean I dont know which search engine I have to use to find a forum where 8 guys own the libs and havent capped a winner in their lives. Help me out here monkey. What's the conspiracy 

Yep he is titled.... Why arent you researching games for your clients?

activated trump.jpeg

4 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

If you can't figure out that vaccine passports open a pandora's box of having to meet certain health requirements to participate in society, you've never read a history or political science book in your entire life.

And if you can't figure out that stifling free speech and opposition to the ONE PARTY is a violation of the First Amendment and an Orwellian nightmare, you haven't read 1984 and have absolutely no common sense.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

If you can't figure out that vaccine passports open a pandora's box of having to meet certain health requirements to participate in society, you've never read a history or political science book in your entire life.

And if you can't figure out that stifling free speech and opposition to the ONE PARTY is a violation of the First Amendment and an Orwellian nightmare, you haven't read 1984 and have absolutely no common sense.

Tldr-  every fucking person you've ever typed something at.. in your entire life.