Milkshaker a MUST twitter follow

sleepy

8 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

Here let's do this. Pick a amount you're comfortable with and lets just gamble against each other. I know at least 50 people and there isnt a linesmaker or supe in Vegas who doesnt know me. 

I dont model.. should have a big edge over me. 

I'm not a tout.  I don't give a shit about dick measuring handicapping contests.

Do you have any comprehension of statistics and how many games it would take to reach a conclusion with any meaningful confidence interval whatsoever?  Obviously not.

Do you think I want to interact with you long enough to see that to completion?  You obviously haven't been paying attention.

Do you think a sharp would give away their plays with an edge to a known tout and someone who admits to talk to everyone he can find who will listen to him?  You have no common sense.

Do you think a person with an edge would make more in some stupid dick measuring contest than rolling over that money in real wagers in that time period?  You don't have the first clue about gambling math.

Would you like me to go on?

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I'm not a tout.  I don't give a shit about dick measuring handicapping contests.

Do you have any comprehension of statistics and how many games it would take to reach a conclusion with any meaningful confidence interval whatsoever?  Obviously not.

Do you think I want to interact with you long enough to see that to completion?  You obviously haven't been paying attention.

Do you think a sharp would give away their plays with an edge to a known tout and someone who admits to talk to everyone he can find who will listen to him?  You have no common sense.

Do you think a person with an edge would make more in some stupid dick measuring contest than rolling over that money in real wagers in that time period?  You don't have the first clue about gambling math.

Would you like me to go on?

Lmao. I knew some bullshit was coming. I got a sentence in and was like every other supposed gambling expert who cant for whatever reason... you cant. You could have said 7 figures and I was ready. No cap. 

Ok so we can now give cliffs. 

Sleepy- obsessed and possibly gay.. not that there is anything wrong with that. Just wish he would find a different guy to stalk. 

Monkeyfocker- not a gambler, a rambler. Yawn. Has no gamble. Thinks he knows sharps.. he doesn't but a decade ago.. at sbr. 

Hoffa- free mod of forums. Does nothing but enjoys a good pile on and really adds nothing but does like to make generalizations. 

Cool stuff gents. 

More teenage responses.  You're right.  I'm not a gambler.  I'm an investor.  Gambling is for people hoping to get lucky.

Feel free to dispute anything I just said with math.

Feel free to prove out mathematically how many games it would take to have a 95% confidence interval that one capper has an advantage over another.

You can't comprehend that it's not the AMOUNT that would have anything to do with anything.  It's the opportunity cost of how many times that money would get rolled over in that timeframe with individual wagers.

You don't even have the slightest clue about fundamental math associated with edges.

We both know you're completely incapable of it.  You're all talk.  7 figures and all.  Just like every other tout that's ever walked the planet.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Nailed it Ed.

Man that's gotta be a thorn in your side.. jk gets 4k a month to live in Costa Rica and do nothing just play hoops and act like hes learning how to make live markets.. you're over here rooting for the guy who helped a bunch of guys who now work at del taco understand the math of their losing bets at sbr in 2011.  Cruel world

8 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

More teenage responses.  You're right.  I'm not a gambler.  I'm an investor.  Gambling is for people hoping to get lucky.

Feel free to dispute anything I just said with math.

Feel free to prove out mathematically how many games it would take to have a 95% confidence interval that one capper has an advantage over another.

You can't comprehend that it's not the AMOUNT that would have anything to do with anything.  It's the opportunity cost of how many times that money would get rolled over in that timeframe with individual wagers.

You don't even have the slightest clue about fundamental math associated with edges.

We both know you're completely incapable of it.  You're all talk.  7 figures and all.  Just like every other tout that's ever walked the planet.

I mean I could give you math with all my roi, equity edges or you could just go to betstamp where it's all done and will be done for the next 1million plays etc. Its not 2009 anymore bro.. big time investor is a dinosaur. 

What year did you go broke and become a power poster? How does it feel? Good days, bad days right? 

FYI.  At SBR I was proving out falsehoods about the Kelly Criterion vs. flat betting and coded a simulator in VBA with charting in Excel for people to compare results between the two staking strategies when estimated edges had degrees of error.

I provided a Windows application called a Series Calculator to the community for them to calculate fair value series prices before and during a best-of series which also provided the ability to calculate no-vig lines and percentages.

And privately, I was helping posters develop databases, scrapers, and models.

And that was around 2008.

I've done more for the sports betting community than you could do in 100 lifetimes.

And I did it back when edges were abundant.

But you go ahead and talk down to people, you fucking meathead.  Because when you're capping in your notepads and pretending that you move the entire screen, there are people out there actually doing just that and they got their start because of me.

Just now, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

I mean I could give you math with all my roi, equity edges or you could just go to betstamp where it's all done and will be done for the next 1million plays etc. Its not 2009 anymore bro.. big time investor is a dinosaur. 

What year did you go broke and become a power poster? How does it feel? Good days, bad days right? 

So you're admitting that you have no clue how to evaluate an edge between two opposing samples.

Which means you can't possibly even know how to estimate your own edge until you're bankrupt.

Genius stuff.

14 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

Man that's gotta be a thorn in your side.. jk gets 4k a month to live in Costa Rica and do nothing just play hoops and act like hes learning how to make live markets.. you're over here rooting for the guy who helped a bunch of guys who now work at del taco understand the math of their losing bets at sbr in 2011.  Cruel world

I achieve 100% of what I aspire to do here.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

FYI.  At SBR I was proving out falsehoods about the Kelly Criterion vs. flat betting and coded a simulator in VBA with charting in Excel for people to compare results between the two staking strategies when estimated edges had degrees of error.

I provided a Windows application called a Series Calculator to the community for them to calculate fair value series prices before and during a best-of series which also provided the ability to calculate no-vig lines and percentages.

And privately, I was helping posters develop databases, scrapers, and models.

And that was around 2008.

I've done more for the sports betting community than you could do in 100 lifetimes.

And I did it back when edges were abundant.

But you go ahead and talk down to people, you fucking meathead.  Because when you're capping in your notepads and pretending that you move the entire screen, there are people out there actually doing just that and they got their start because of me.

Man 2008.. those were the days eh? You could find a middle, a line off 8 points, jerk off another guy, teach half of future champ sports management team a decade later.. those were the days.

Man I cant believe I hadnt heard of you until now. Influential, hard working and broke as fuck on a gambling forum.. you have to scroll down to find it on a hidden search engine to find this legend. Give me a name of one person who can vouch for your genius ability. 

Tia

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I achieve 100% of what I aspire to do here.

Lmao. I feel that brother. What's it take to get a ban from you? Do you even have that power? You're like a volunteer firefighter with no water, a truck, no axe.. you got the helmet and hope that looks good enough to hope no one actually has a fire. Right?

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So you're admitting that you have no clue how to evaluate an edge between two opposing samples.

Which means you can't possibly even know how to estimate your own edge until you're bankrupt.

Genius stuff.

What I'm saying is that for free I can achieve everything you were teaching and calling your lifes work for 1000% free and it takes 5 minutes to figure out the app. Genius!

Just now, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

Man 2008.. those were the days eh? You could find a middle, a line off 8 points, jerk off another guy, teach half of future champ sports management team a decade later.. those were the days.

Man I cant believe I hadnt heard of you until now. Influential, hard working and broke as fuck on a gambling forum.. you have to scroll down to find it on a hidden search engine to find this legend. Give me a name of one person who can vouch for your genius ability. 

Tia

You haven't heard of me because you're still in the dark ages.  I'm sure you have no idea who Ganchrow is either.

You clearly have no idea why the edges have evaporated today.  It's not because of people like you.

1 minute ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

What I'm saying is that for free I can achieve everything you were teaching and calling your lifes work for 1000% free and it takes 5 minutes to figure out. Genius!

Because of people like me, you stupid fuck.

There's a reason it was valuable to the community then, genius.  It wasn't available.

And there's a reason the edges dried up.  It's not because of any insight you had about a fucking Oklahoma St. game.

2 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

Lmao. I feel that brother. What's it take to get a ban from you? Do you even have that power? You're like a volunteer firefighter with no water, a truck, no axe.. you got the helmet and hope that looks good enough to hope no one actually has a fire. Right?

I have access to all admin functions and have even used a few.

Is that important?

1 minute ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

Edges have dried up? Lmao!!

Uhh.  Compared to then?  Anyone with one brain cell and the ability to look up line histories/moves in major sports and compare them to line moves in today's markets and the movement between opening numbers and closing numbers can deduce that in an instant.

And for someone like you who still thinks CLV is everything (another concept that was made mainstream on the forums by the Think Tank circles), you'd think you'd already know that.

But you don't even know how to create a database to analyze that data.  So you're beholden to the things that we were figuring out back then and still trying to apply them to today without any way to validate it yourself.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Uhh.  Compared to then?  Anyone with one brain cell and the ability to look up line histories/moves in major sports and compare them to line moves in today's markets and the movement between opening numbers and closing numbers can deduce that in an instant.

And for someone like you who still thinks CLV is everything (another concept that was made mainstream on the forums by the Think Tank circles), you'd think you'd already know that.

But you don't even know how to create a database to analyze that data.  So you're beholden to the things that we were figuring out back then and still trying to apply them to today without any way to validate it yourself.

Why do you write in essay form? Just say compared to 2009 & it's obvious. Hell 2013 it wasnt unusual for mac games to move 14 points on weather lol. 

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Is that important?

I just cant imagine doing this shit all day and babysitting this site for free. When you became celibate. Was it on purpose?

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Is that important?

4 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

Why do you write in essay form? Just say compared to 2009 & it's obvious. Hell 2013 it wasnt unusual for mac games to move 14 points on weather lol. 

You're the one trying to dispute what I'm saying.

It should be obvious to anyone trying to apply CLV, but you took issue with it for some reason.

9 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

I'm sure you're a fucking genius. It's a good thing you helped so many people discover the largest fucking edges in sports betting history..  you must have been a hit in the 90s with showing people how to work a microwave as well

You're still reading the instructions and have a flashing clock.