Milkshaker a MUST twitter follow

sleepy

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the narcissist and want to be popular so bad says 2 guys with 50k posts on a forum of 12. I have 1700 followers and tweet about actual games I bet 90% of the time.

Leave my dogs, parents, sisters and brothers out of your posts please. Be above that please.

I dont tout anymore Jimmy, too much money these days. Great mlb thread. I tweeted my MLB plays for free last 4 years. They won and crushed close. The first time you move a number let us know because last time I checked I can make the screen light up for 5 years now.

Sleepy next time you dm someone about a Navy game and that person tries to send 10k for you to bet and you decline for the both of us maybe try to act like you're a big gambler in the future.

I never said 10 days, never said I was scared other than for my dear friend who anyone who's ever met me in denver has met her and shes about the kindest person ever.

She also gets paid well and knows more about P&C and tracking results and CLV, ROI than anyone here besides maybe Rito. I tested negative and never showed symptoms. Also stated before answering?s about football that Lisa was kept 24 hours for observational purposes only just a precaution. Fake news I believe is what you would call this thread.

I didnt do the pod this week only because without her I dont have my notes ready and they already pivoted..sorry Sleepy I know you like to jerk off to my pod. I'll do pod and vsin next week for some chatterbate for you 2 queens. I wrote 2 articles for you, should bring you much glee. Oh wait you're probably boycotting sports again.

Picks suck eh? The last 2 years of you tracking my results were the stuff of stans. If only my girl admired me the way you do Teddy. +80 units in 2 sports in 3 years with huge clv. No one touted my success more than your obsessed ass did.

Also ignore the MLB and NFL this year on my Twitter but post a mural of george floyd and dont post the mural of Carlin+pryor, the simpsons, Banksyesques.. yeah I like street art. Paint the narrative whatever way you want you dusty idiot. If I ever want to talk with 12 people everyday about candy, butterfly tattoos, whether or not I can drink my own urine or whatever the hell you dusty clowns talk about I know where to come to.

Take care

I'm the narcissist and want to be popular so bad says 2 guys with 50k posts on a forum of 12. I have 1700 followers and tweet about actual games I bet 90% of the time.

Leave my dogs, parents, sisters and brothers out of your posts please. Be above that please.

I dont tout anymore Jimmy, too much money these days. Great mlb thread. I tweeted my MLB plays for free last 4 years. They won and crushed close. The first time you move a number let us know because last time I checked I can make the screen light up for 5 years now.

Sleepy next time you dm someone about a Navy game and that person tries to send 10k for you to bet and you decline for the both of us maybe try to act like you're a big gambler in the future.

I never said 10 days, never said I was scared other than for my dear friend who anyone who's ever met me in denver has met her and shes about the kindest person ever.

She also gets paid well and knows more about P&C and tracking results and CLV, ROI than anyone here besides maybe Rito. I tested negative and never showed symptoms. Also stated before answering?s about football that Lisa was kept 24 hours for observational purposes only just a precaution. Fake news I believe is what you would call this thread.

I didnt do the pod this week only because without her I dont have my notes ready and they already pivoted..sorry Sleepy I know you like to jerk off to my pod. I'll do pod and vsin next week for some chatterbate for you 2 queens. I wrote 2 articles for you, should bring you much glee. Oh wait you're probably boycotting sports again.

Picks suck eh? The last 2 years of you tracking my results were the stuff of stans. If only my girl admired me the way you do Teddy. +80 units in 2 sports in 3 years with huge clv. No one touted my success more than your obsessed ass did.

Also ignore the MLB and NFL this year on my Twitter but post a mural of george floyd and dont post the mural of Carlin+pryor, the simpsons, Banksyesques.. yeah I like street art. Paint the narrative whatever way you want you dusty idiot. If I ever want to talk with 12 people everyday about candy, butterfly tattoos, whether or not I can drink my own urine or whatever the hell you dusty clowns talk about I know where to come to.

Take care

This forum is for discussions of our dining habits, pictures of fat women, and for general insults of each other. Touts are not welcome, especially ones who lie about their records. there is a siisy forum that boat can give you access to if you want.

otherwise scram.

Take care

Sorry, didn't read.

Cut it down a few chapters...

Take care

Longwinded for a 12 man audience, your 1700 should see this.

I got a guy I blocked still following me apparently. That means you had to make a entirely new handle just to do so. I've banned 3 people maybe this year. It couldnt have been completely unprovoked.

Got the plumber who hangs on my every word to run back to his buddies in a small community but no one would actually meet up with in real life. Even if this is all you have for entertainment and friendship you can leave me out of it when it's a serious matter to me. I'd give you that same respect, you can believe that.

If either of you could talk to the lady of the home to being as obsessed with me as you are.. I'd be forever grateful.

The sad thing is that I probably speak with 20 gamblers a week privately and not all are advanced or great but I always give them games that beat close or help them time the market if I can.

Pretty sure I tried doing that for both of you guys at one point or another. Adopted dogs, brothers and sisters, moms, lies to paint a narrative to make a chuckle here and there. All hurt me a little, not going to lie.

I wouldn't have noticed if I didnt get so bored this morning waiting for a results call that's never coming. So yes I bit the bullet and paid $180 to get instant covid and antibodies results. If Chan (lisa) believed in social media besides her IG I'd link people to that. She's basically everything to me.

If you're going to talk about myself that's completely fine and I can absolutely take it but friends, family and dogs let's please let them slide.

That's all I ask.

I dont post here regularly and have no intention of posting, tweeting about anyone here in any capacity but if I did it wouldnt be to talk shit about your pets and loved ones. Please respect that.

Thanks and take care.