Milkshaker a MUST twitter follow

sleepy

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

It's a bedroom in a 4 bedroom home in Washington Park in Denver, CO. I'm sure I'll hit that big downswing that will have me dm'ing hank for toaster and dildo arrangements at some point but theres enough equity to keep me ok for now. 

I block you (unknowingly btw it was just a ridiculous sn at the time) and you complain and cry. I reply to you because you seem to need it with 17 followers or whatever and you bring it over here and and try to drag me. 

You ask me for ideas on games via dm I give em. I ask if I can send 10k for you to bet on a game for me and you suddenly cant get down that kind of money or whatever after asking my opinion on the game and of course we would have won. No biggie. 

You want something moved let me know I move everyday and it is no secret. I give my NBA and MLB away every year for fun and it flies and we try to have some fun with it. You should try this fun thing. 

I dont really give 2 shits about the crazy politics that you seem tied to as to how to balance your life. You want to win and talk gambling it's all I really have to offer (on twitter) besides a dog who I post once or twice a year about. Shes my best friend and she has a bad habit. I ask advice from my 2k followers and got some. 

If I wanted to know about the 70 qnan talking points and how our country is being ruined by the libs by the minute I'd come here and take notes. 

I have nothing but respect for all gamblers small and large, winners or losers. I think I've answered every dm ever sent to me regarding games, theory, bankroll mgmt etc. And will always try to in the future. I'm a bit too beat up to rile up of late so I cant promise much drama going forward. Apologies I guess. 

I hope all is well and goodluck to all as always. 

Crypto and stocks thread? Bryan (devo) Devonshire handles all crypto advise for me and has done well for a couple years now. Ras slack has alot of info on NBA top shot that seems worth a look but I'm swamped with 2 sports.  I have zero clue about stocks. Thanks for the invite though sincerely. 

I actually stopped by for the first time since football season and am completely hooked on reading this lunatic power poster you guys have on here. If you're able to laugh and kind of forget party lines its comical, super troubling and absolutely enthralling but I've probably reached my limit soon. 

Hope you are well WVU and thanks for the invite. 

• 4 weeks later...