• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Your wish is being granted......

Now down to 31.5.........................10k+ off it's alltime high

Still 13k above where it was a month ago!  That being said, I I sold half my positions.  Still made very good coin over the last three months, but the amount of paper profit lost in last 24 hours is a little hard to stomach.   

On 1/8/2021 at 7:50 PM, WeinkeToWarrick said:

Bitcoin is replacing gold.

gold dropped 4% and a gold bar is now worth less than a coin. Money is just people all agreeing something has value. People are now agreeing that something digital is far easier and makes a lot more sense for large financial movement than a semi truck full of gold.

it’s gonna go thru stops and falls and all of that as people determine if they’re willing to agree to value it it, but we are now on a path of inevitably. If I wasn’t so chicken shit I’d be buying as much as I could. In 5 years I guarantee it’s worth more.

its easy for me to pop in now and say this, but it will absolutely never ever replace gold. way too volatile

14 minutes ago, WVU said:

Some of you guys just aren’t cut out for trading...or investing.

I know I’m not...that’s why I’ve pretty much just Hodled this time around.  I had to reduce exposure no matter what though..I guess thisforced me to do it.  It’s just hard to do on the upswing....still probably have more in than I should, but I won’t want to jump off a bridge if it corrects 80 percent, and will still make some good money if you can believe projections.  Luckily I stopped buying well before it hit 20 so still did pretty well unless the rest of my Crypto goes to zero.  Playing with house money as it were.  Just had a lot more of it a couple days ago lol. 

I could do it in 2017 because I was up so much and it was much easier to trade then before WS came in...too many pros in now.