How high will bitcoin go?

WVU

4 minutes ago, IAG said:

I know I’m not...that’s why I’ve pretty much just Hodled this time around.  I had to reduce exposure no matter what though..I guess thisforced me to do it.  It’s just hard to do on the upswing....still probably have more in than I should, but I won’t want to jump off a bridge if it corrects 80 percent, and will still make some good money if you can believe projections.  Luckily I stopped buying well before it hit 20 so still did pretty well unless the rest of my Crypto go to zero.  Playing with house money as it were.  Just had a lot more of it a couple days ago lol. 

I bought as high as 38k but also sold as high as 40.5k

my last buy was 30.5 and my next sell will be 34

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All I know is I wish i would have  bought  a bunch when my friends did .

Its a good position to be in . Especially if you bought cheap. Bottom line its a risk like anything 

Sell when you reach a great profit margin on your investment ,or hold and GAMBOL 

In the end you will be kicking yourself for not selling ,or holding.

Just have to live with either decision and move on 

I am betting on concerns over inflation and people looking for ways to bet against the dollar. Also betting that President Biden and Co. continue to spend huge amounts to try and solve our problems, which are going to continue imho in the face of their approach/tone/views to COVID. Then throw in all of the traditional Bitcoin views/predictions etc. I am playing long term and will not sell anytime soon so I will keep buying 

2 minutes ago, WVU said:

Mostly just BTC.  Stockpiling Cardano at various prices 

Yeah.  Tempted to try trading some but between fees and taxes not sure I could do profitably.   Might just hold current position and  cost average buy again...probably better that way for me. 

Just now, IAG said:

Yeah.  Tempted to try trading some but between fees and taxes not sure I could do profitably.   Might just hold current position and  cost average buy again...probably better that way

It’s a new tax year.  It’s a good time to take a chance.  Jump in the alt game.  Again.  You know you want to 

Just now, WVU said:

I can’t tell tent city that the one bitcoin success story on the forum has sold her stack.  They will panic!

Lol.  I was getting cash poor...I had to...had way too much in the game.   I still have  way more than recommended percentage of portfolio, but it was the responsible thing to do...though I hated doing it...mostly I hated not doing when first thought about it last week. Or even first thing when I woke up lol. 

5 minutes ago, WVU said:

It’s a new tax year.  It’s a good time to take a chance.  Jump in the alt game.  Again.  You know you want to 

lol do,   I was thinking about how I don’t have to pay on these recent gains for over a year.   I don’t know if I told you or just Joey, that I fomoed the other day and bought back the ADA for .03 more than I sold it for a day or two before..lol.  I still also have EOS, Tezos and LTC And BCH..maybe small amounts of a couple others.   I traded CRAZY in 2017 but like I said, was easy then...I would get REKD in this climate I think.