WVU

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Roach23 said:

WVU what are your thoughts on Monero?  A golf buddy of mine who is a prosecutor said that's what all the drug dealers seems to be using now.  Much harder to track/trace compared to some of the others.

Hey Roach!  I know you directed this at WVU, but Smoke is a big Monero guy I believe. He could probably tell you more.   It’s always been used more for that sort of thing as one of the most popular “privacy coins” as you indicated....used to be rivals with Dash and Zcash, but I think it has some better rivals now..they had some issues on tech side years ago above my pay grade...not sure If those were solved or not.   

I owned it once, but that’s not saying much since I owned all the top 100 or so coins of 2017 at one time or another. Ha. 

1 minute ago, IAG said:

Hey Roach!  Smoke is a big Monero guy I believe. He could probably tell you more.   It’s always been used more for that sort of thing as one of the most popular “privacy coins” as you indicated....used to be rivals with Dash and Zcash, but I think it has some better rivals now..they had some issues on tech side years ago above my pay grade...not sure If those were solved or not.   

IAG!! How are you my friend?  Hope you're kicking ass