This is not just election fraud, This is a coup

RaiseThese

I dont think Americans are seeing this very clearly just yet. I think that even Trump supporters who rightfully believe that Biden is attempting to steal the election are thinking this is just a Rep vs Dem dirty political battle.

It is FAR bigger than that. I will comment more later but I ran across this article that had put together words better than I could so we will start there.

Before the election, The dishonest left has been saying that Trumps would try and pull a coup if he lost. Now they are still using that term to describe 100percent legal remedies  to seek relief through the courts. Google that shit and you would be surprised at how the media casually tosses that word around.

Many forces are conspiring to bring down this country and again I would urge those that say they love the USA to wake up...Fuck Trump, Fuck Biden..love America!

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/its_a_coup_just_say_it.html

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

I've always said if it was rigged, it was not the Dems. They are nowhere near competent enough, for starters. 

Not at all crazy to think it would be one of the three letter agencies though.

I know you are not sold JUST yet but I would consider that people notice how many of the same exact things...civil unrest, blm, covid bans,  build back better  and more are literally  happening all around the world at the same time.

This is a massive coordinated effort and Getting the US under the "system" would be a win of epic proportions for these guys.

Just look at the people Biden already has in his fake transition team. Anti free speech pundits, covid lockdown pundits, Research these folk and tell me they are NOT looking to control people.

If it were only about the Dems I would not be so worried but the more I think about it the more I fear a MAJOR violent move against the US. Im not just talking about BLM/Antifa taking to the streets.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

A coup is far more exciting than election fraud. 

Keep in mind president Trump recently authorized the resumption of Federal Executions. 

I also believe traitors can still be hung. I'll look this up. I'll also review the Sedition Act.

Especially when the anti-gun left will be attacking with lazer pointers, frozen eggs, and bags of piss.  Good thing our 18-YO sharpshooter bonded out of jail.

It is indeed an attempted Coup by the Fascist Traitor scum.  He should rot in jail for the rest of his wretched life, but Unity Joe is too intent on Uniting with the scum traitors for that too happen.  Just another weak fool D who thinks the insane Cultists can recover and go back to normal.  Most,  like the idiot OP are way, way, way too far gone.  

21 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

CSEQzZ4M.jpeg

Another top legal mind.  Trump only hires the best

High-profile Trump-aligned lawyer Lin Wood’s lawsuit seeking to halt certification of the election results in Georgia was always a long shot. But he hardly helped his own case by confusing Michigan with Minnesota in a disastrous attempt to prove that voter fraud was rampant. An affidavit filed as part of the suit argued that there were at least 19 precincts in Michigan where the number of presidential votes exceeded the number of estimated voters by 100 percent. It listed population statistics for those precincts but 17 of them were actually located in Minnesota. What’s more, the embarrassing stuff up was discovered by a pro-Trump blog, Powerline, which wrote that, “the affidavit was filed by Lin Wood in the Georgia lawsuit, but it relates entirely to Michigan, and it is a safe bet that it has been filed in one or more cases in that state as well.” Wood’s lawsuit was dismissed by a judge on Thursday.

1 hour ago, rjt said:

Another top legal mind.  Trump only hires the best

High-profile Trump-aligned lawyer Lin Wood’s lawsuit seeking to halt certification of the election results in Georgia was always a long shot. But he hardly helped his own case by confusing Michigan with Minnesota in a disastrous attempt to prove that voter fraud was rampant. An affidavit filed as part of the suit argued that there were at least 19 precincts in Michigan where the number of presidential votes exceeded the number of estimated voters by 100 percent. It listed population statistics for those precincts but 17 of them were actually located in Minnesota. What’s more, the embarrassing stuff up was discovered by a pro-Trump blog, Powerline, which wrote that, “the affidavit was filed by Lin Wood in the Georgia lawsuit, but it relates entirely to Michigan, and it is a safe bet that it has been filed in one or more cases in that state as well.” Wood’s lawsuit was dismissed by a judge on Thursday.

That means he probably pays his clerks very little, and doesn't pay anyone to double check simple facts..." give me a list of precincts in MI with large overvotes"...here you go sir. :lol

You fucks are crazy if you think Trump is just going to hand the country over to a corrupt gang  of traitors..

He is in charge of protecting this country and this is exactly what he is going to do...BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

I think one of the reasons many "smart" people cant see what is happening is that we are so accustomed to BULLSHIT that its pretty much normalized and expected. The bad guys seem to always get away with it. We dont even want to question , Who is pulling the strings?

Because it doesnt matter ,no one ever pays so why dig deeper.

This time it will be different.