This is not just election fraud, This is a coup

RaiseThese

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

You fucks are crazy if you think Trump is just going to hand the country over to a corrupt gang  of traitors..

He is in charge of protecting this country and this is exactly what he is going to do...BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

I think one of the reasons many "smart" people cant see what is happening is that we are so accustomed to BULLSHIT that its pretty much normalized and expected. The bad guys seem to always get away with it. We dont even want to question , Who is pulling the strings?

Because it doesnt matter ,no one ever pays so why dig deeper.

This time it will be different.

This Crook continues laying the groundwork for his coming STIFF job.  This Stiff would be proud.  Brock Landers busted for fraud!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

You fucks are crazy if you think Trump is just going to hand the country over to a corrupt gang  of traitors..

He is in charge of protecting this country and this is exactly what he is going to do...BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

I think one of the reasons many "smart" people cant see what is happening is that we are so accustomed to BULLSHIT that its pretty much normalized and expected. The bad guys seem to always get away with it. We dont even want to question , Who is pulling the strings?

Because it doesnt matter ,no one ever pays so why dig deeper.

This time it will be different.

Get well soon, Raise. I’m sure you can find a facility to take you in. 

19 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Lmfao. You’re getting more a more desperate. My guess is a 12 year old made that pos site. The writing is also beyond awful. 

No one with any brains is listening to anything retard Rudy is saying , I assure  you. 

6 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Lmfao. You’re getting more a more desperate. My guess is a 12 year old made that pos site. The writing is also beyond awful. 

No one with any brains is listening to anything retard Rudy is saying , I assure  you. 

Hilarious that YOU criticize the quality of an article , BUT at least you still reading so there is hope for you yet.

Big Guli gonna step up big time and the courts will be listening to him. He emailed me last night and confirmed he has followed proper hair coloring procedures. He gonna let it cure properly like the Dems cured them improper ballots.

Keep and eye out , the fireworks are about to start!

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Hilarious that YOU criticize the quality of an article , BUT at least you still reading so there is hope for you yet.

Big Guli gonna step up big time and the courts will be listening to him. He emailed me last night and confirmed he has followed proper hair coloring procedures. He gonna let it cure properly like the Dems cured them improper ballots.

Keep and eye out , the fireworks are about to start!

What is infinitely more hilarious is you somehow found that steaming pile of whoreshit site , read that “article” and idiotic quote from Rudy the drunk and thought “better mouthshit this over at The GAMBLING forum” 

Never change, pal. Promise us that one itsy-bitsy thing !!!

So folks, pay no attention to Babylon the great and the Great Merchants who made over a hundred trillion dollars on seizing the moment and pushing no borders, drug cartels, human trafficking, and black markets for children and the precious delicacy called adrenochrome. Sacrifices, sacrifices… it is all part of Babylon the great. They sit as kings and queens and no one can touch them….or that is what they thought. But, today they have been judged and found wanting…for their sins have reached into the heavens and now…it’s in God’s hands. Or so this is what I believe.

This is absolute lunacy. Come on Raise

29 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

So folks, pay no attention to Babylon the great and the Great Merchants who made over a hundred trillion dollars on seizing the moment and pushing no borders, drug cartels, human trafficking, and black markets for children and the precious delicacy called adrenochrome. Sacrifices, sacrifices… it is all part of Babylon the great. They sit as kings and queens and no one can touch them….or that is what they thought. But, today they have been judged and found wanting…for their sins have reached into the heavens and now…it’s in God’s hands. Or so this is what I believe.

This is absolute lunacy. Come on Raise

This is standard nutter rhetoric 

Sad that guys like Raise eat it up and mouthshit it back out. Hopefully he gets better soon! Will pray for you Raise !!