This is not just election fraud, This is a coup

RaiseThese

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, rjt said:

The Supreme Court in on the coup now?

I have said that I do make this claim YET.

My initial reaction is that they are avoiding getting involved,

We will see how many more cases are not willing to be heard for dubious reasons.:bulb

Stay tuned ...this will be the most action packed month in US history.

9 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

No way I can’t wait till this is all over so we can bump all his insane posts and rub his nose in like a dog who shit on the rug. 

You can rub it in by taking my pennies.

On one hand you dont care on the other you want to rub my nose in it.

Put some money up besides the Makers Cask that you will owe me. Ill even post with you.

10 minutes ago, rjt said:

Trumptards loved Barr a month ago

negative on this. It has been a while since the majority of Trump people were on his side.

I still wont talk too bad about him at this point, but obviously not happy with his lazy ass.

Ill cut him some slack until there is clear evidence that he is either  a traitor or just a  lazy Patriot

Talk about warning , he told them NOT to do it but these states that certified fraud will have hell to pay.  They dont even understand that engaging in  criminal insurrection taking place via organized vote fraud opens them up to Trump's powers under the 14th Amendment.

Make no mistake about it, MI, Ga, PA and WI all committed illegal acts that are documented in the case vs Texas that SCOTUS was too chicken shit to hear.

This false certification alone GUARANTEES that Trump cant lose. I know he prefers to NOT have to take this route as it will surely lead to chaos and massive bloodshed but it is now a legitimate option for victory. I dont even want to spoil your Biden fantasies by telling you what he can legally do.

He WILL do it if he is left with no other options as he will NEVER allow the country to be taken over by the Globalists.

trump protest.png

54 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

Betfair settled yesterday. 

Raise, you should really pay up if you haven't already.

Bro, not you too with this BS.

Betfair had their own set of rules that had nothing to do with the bets made on this forum. There are also quite a few pissed off people about this as Betfair was not transparent about their application of the rules.

You will see that Bookmaker has not paid out.

I like you but you are out of line on this one. Way the fuk out of line.

Additionally , even though you think otherwise, I am NOT bullshitting when I say that Biden will never be the President. It aint gonna happen.

Do you really think Trump went through all this to just say okay Biden, I know you fks cheated me and the American people and you are compromised by China but I give up. Here are the keys to the country.

He might as well sign his own doom papers. They have been trying to destroy the man for 4 years now with lie after lie and if he is not the President then they will come after him AND his family even harder. There is no 2024 plan, there is no election reform, the shit is over if Biden takes office.

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Do you really think Trump went through all this to just say okay Biden, I know you fks cheated me and the American people and you are compromised by China but I give up. Here are the keys to the country.

He did it because he's going to use the bogus election was stolen narrative to run again in 4 years.  Wake the fuck up

4 minutes ago, rjt said:

He did it because he's going to use the bogus election was stolen narrative to run again in 4 years.  Wake the fuck up

That is stupid on so many levels. Trump is finished in every way that can finished if he doesnt stop them right now.

Im not the one with my eyes closed over here. You guys just dont get what is really going on right now.

On a certain level I should't judge too harshly because you are lied to and brainwashed by your MSM gods.

But at the same time you all choose willful ignorance.