This is not just election fraud, This is a coup

RaiseThese

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, HinesWard86 said:

How deep does the conspiracy go Raise? Why are so many people that Trump appointed seemingly part of it? Isn't it far more logical to assume that the people alleging some grand, wide ranging conspiracy are bad faith actors?

We gonna soon find out how deep it goes commie, people like you trying to gaslight are part of the problem.

So I guess you would prefer to not answer the question of What you gonna do when Trump gets 4 more years? Congratulate him or cry coup.

The only potential coup is coming from Trump and his allies

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-politics-elections-7624560e990ec55383a2a3e421c3a52e

Stirrup is accused of approaching staffers in the department demanding they give her information about investigations, including election fraud matters, the people said. They spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to publicly discuss the matter.

The effort came as Trump continues to level baseless claims that he won the election and alleges without evidence that massive voting fraud was responsible for his defeat to President-elect Joe Biden.

Stirrup had also extended job offers to political allies for positions at some of the highest levels of the Justice Department without consulting any senior department officials or the White House counsel’s office and also attempted to interfere in the hiring process for career staffers, a violation of the government’s human resources policies, one of the people said.

HAHA keep posting fake news shill.

IS this the same AP that spun that Barr lie?

I already know you are going to be spinning that coup shit when Trump gets 4 more years.

I wish you wouldnt because you have presented yourself as a guy that is sick of violence and the more people that believe the coup BS, the more violent it will get.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

sure Anti Trump news,,no wonder you read it.   Pure and utter garbage reporting.

Lol you know nothing of integrity you slimeball. You are gum on the bottom of a shoe. 

What's really ironic is that if the authoritarian right wing leaders you desire were actually in power you would be euthanized immediately 

41 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

BREAKING: Biden's national popular vote lead just surpassed 7 million (4.5%)... Biden 81,264,673 (51.3%) Trump 74,210,838 (46.9%)

Help me out, why are we still counting a month later? Because we're not talking recounts, these are still regular ballots, it's almost comical how sad our system is.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Help me out, why are we still counting a month later? Because we're not talking recounts, these are still regular ballots, it's almost comical how sad our system is.

agreed, most of it is from military and over sea ballots, a bunch from new york state, not too mention from states with the outcomes pretty much decided so they just need to make deadline

2 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

agreed, most of it is from military and over sea ballots, a bunch from new york state, not too mention from states with the outcomes pretty much decided so they just need to make deadline

Bullshit, the numbers are still going up by the hundreds of thousands, we dont have that many people overseas that were so lazy they couldn't get their ballots in a timely fashion. Are there a few, sure, but not tens of thousands daily after a month.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Bullshit, the numbers are still going up by the hundreds of thousands, we dont have that many people overseas that were so lazy they couldn't get their ballots in a timely fashion. Are there a few, sure, but not tens of thousands daily after a month.

Ha you trying to get real info from ZZ? Might as well ask a stump in the yard, that clueless MSM sheep doenst know the difference between shit and shinola:laugh

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

well send your proposal to moscow mitch, i am sure he will get right on it

25 minutes ago, mikeman said:

They want to make it as big as they can get away with so that will be further "evidence" that Trump is trying to pull a coup when he gets 4 more years.

They are only keeping an eye on the states being contested.

But in time those fraud counts from other states will be exposed.

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

She was passionate and snarky, but I saw no evidence she was drunk as some suggested. She treated the legislators with a degree of disrespect, but lets be honest, do they deserve respect? Because even after hours of testimony and evidence, those weak assed republicans on that panel wont do a damn thing - hopefully I'm wrong.

There is some serious behind the scenes shit that you are not seeing right now if your only source of info is MSM.

No, again I do not claim to have any kind of inside info , but I can read and interpret the information that is out there from independent media and REAL journalists.

Again this is NOT about R's vs D's or Trump vs Biden. It is Way the Fuk bigger. The United States is under attack big time, right now it is primarily of a cyber nature but it has the potential to develop into something quite a bit more violent....and I dont just mean a bunch of Antifa and BLM thugs stirring shit.

Other than this FACT: Biden will NEVER be president and Trump will get 4 more years please consider the bulk of my commentary about how things will develop as  educated predictions.

9 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

There is some serious behind the scenes shit that you are not seeing right now if your only source of info is MSM.

No, again I do not claim to have any kind of inside info , but I can read and interpret the information that is out there from independent media and REAL journalists.

Again this is NOT about R's vs D's or Trump vs Biden. It is Way the Fuk bigger. The United States is under attack big time, right now it is primarily of a cyber nature but it has the potential to develop into something quite a bit more violent....and I dont just mean a bunch of Antifa and BLM thugs stirring shit.

Other than this FACT: Biden will NEVER be president and Trump will get 4 more years please consider the bulk of my commentary about how things will develop as  educated predictions.

“Educated predictions” ?

image.jpeg