This is not just election fraud, This is a coup

RaiseThese

54 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

There is some serious behind the scenes shit that you are not seeing right now if your only source of info is MSM.

No, again I do not claim to have any kind of inside info , but I can read and interpret the information that is out there from independent media and REAL journalists.

Again this is NOT about R's vs D's or Trump vs Biden. It is Way the Fuk bigger. The United States is under attack big time, right now it is primarily of a cyber nature but it has the potential to develop into something quite a bit more violent....and I dont just mean a bunch of Antifa and BLM thugs stirring shit.

Other than this FACT: Biden will NEVER be president and Trump will get 4 more years please consider the bulk of my commentary about how things will develop as  educated predictions.

Quit embarrassing urself, you ignorant fukk...

Biden will be sworn in on 1/20/21. Period.

tenor.gif

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is no secret, but if you get your news from MSM you wont know this.

There are a shit ton of military standing by in position and can be mobilized at the drop of a hat.

DNI Ratcliffe will have his final report on EO13848 to Trump no later than 18Dec 2020. The facts presented in that report will strongly influence the Presidents next moves.

ALSO

There are still court options at play. But, but but Raise they meet on Monday and Biden is gonna get over 270 ec votes for sure. Yes probably but that doesnt mean anything until they are certified by Congress on the 6Jan 2021:bulb, over 3 full weeks from Monday 14Dec 2020. 

Dont be too surprised if SCOTUS is called upon again? Todays decision was not good  but upon closer inspection of the ruling Thomas and Alito hinted at the outs. If my bat shit crazy ass could pick it out then you better know that Big Guli and company saw it as well.

Trump also has plays the can make outside of the military and outside of the courts as well , a couple of them would make your head spin faster than Kinger's head does when he sees a 60yo crack whore.:rain

As I have been telling you all over and over..Biden's situation can only get worse, Trump has many more ways to win than you realize.

20 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

There are a shit ton of military standing by in position and can be mobilized at the drop of a hat.

Lmao what? No such thing is happening you whacko. Most soldiers are getting ready to go on leave for the holidays. Large numbers of troops are not being mobilized.

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

What do you mean by standing by? That they are somewhere, and that means they're "standing by"? That's a stretch.

Not at all, this article is TOTALLY unrelated to anything going on now but it describes a related situation.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-military/after-summer-of-protests-u-s-national-guard-puts-troops-on-standby-for-coming-months-officials-idUSKBN26R1M5

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Not at all, this article is TOTALLY unrelated to anything going on now but it describes a related situation.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-military/after-summer-of-protests-u-s-national-guard-puts-troops-on-standby-for-coming-months-officials-idUSKBN26R1M5

Great.

A bunch of 2-digit IQ Trumpist Gun Freaks.

Do you still plan on waiting until Jan. 20th to pay your bets?

16 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

DNI Ratcliffe will have his final report on EO13848 to Trump no later than 18Dec 2020. The facts presented in that report will strongly influence the Presidents next moves.

ALSO

There are still court options at play. But, but but Raise they meet on Monday and Biden is gonna get over 270 ec votes for sure. Yes probably but that doesnt mean anything until they are certified by Congress on the 6Jan 2021:bulb, over 3 full weeks from Monday 14Dec 2020. 

Dont be too surprised if SCOTUS is called upon again? Todays decision was not good  but upon closer inspection of the ruling Thomas and Alito hinted at the outs. If my bat shit crazy ass could pick it out then you better know that Big Guli and company saw it as well.

Trump also has plays the can make outside of the military and outside of the courts as well , a couple of them would make your head spin faster than Kinger's head does when he sees a 60yo crack whore.:rain

As I have been telling you all over and over..Biden's situation can only get worse, Trump has many more ways to win than you realize.

Please explain how Alioto and Thomas dissenting “leaves outs”. This ought to be good. Here’s a hint- it doesn’t. 

6 hours ago, Sam Losco said:

from trumps last tweet

”they allowed states that i won easily to be stolen.”

sounds past tense. sounds like he realizes this fight is lost

not little raiser though!

Seriously though Sammy Baby

If you ever think Trump is down its because He like me and 74 million ++++other Patriots  are in shock at how corrupt the entire systems is from bottom to the top.

It is quite amazing on every level. I could type for an hour with examples but deniers will still deny

If even 25 percent of the MSM media were honest there would be a massive general public shift  of opinion on the level of fraud and deceit and corruption in this election.

He is still going to win but he is frustrated that they are forcing him to push the envelope harder than he wants to. This is a man that promotes peace. His most telling tweet of late was

"I just want to stop the world from killing itself"

This will get very bloody if people dont wake up very soon. This is not about Trump , it is about true democracy in America and by extension the World.

1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Please explain how Alioto and Thomas dissenting “leaves outs”. This ought to be good. Here’s a hint- it doesn’t. 

I know you are the genius who would have figured it out on your own if you took a minute to actually read the paper but the out is THIS

The court didnt say the lawsuit didnt have MERIT

They said that Texas doesnt have STANDING to receive relief:bulb

There you go my little dummy child, schooling you again and again...Im happy to do it though☺️

9 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I know you are the genius who would have figured it out on your own if you took a minute to actually read the paper but the out is THIS

The court didnt say the lawsuit didnt have MERIT

They said that Texas doesnt have STANDING to receive relief:bulb

There you go my little dummy child, schooling you again and again...Im happy to do it though☺️

Lmfao. So so clueless it’s pointless to even engage you. 

Just now, joeybagadonuts said:

Lmfao. So so clueless it’s pointless to even engage you. 

You been saying that for like 6 months now but I know you cant stay away. Besides that lib bot that is programmed to follow me and respond.....You respond to my posts MORE THAN ANYBODY on this forum.....did you realize that?

You are seeking truth so I welcome and even appreciate you mostly inane comments.

After all you are still a child so how can I really get mad at you:bulb

Keep reading though pal, Im there for you

14 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

You been saying that for like 6 months now but I know you cant stay away. Besides that lib bot that is programmed to follow me and respond.....You respond to my posts MORE THAN ANYBODY on this forum.....did you realize that?

You are seeking truth so I welcome and even appreciate you mostly inane comments.

After all you are still a child so how can I really get mad at you:bulb

Keep reading though pal, Im there for you

Trying actually reading dumbass. You’re entertaining bc you’re batshit crazy. Similar to bigboydan. You’re a train wreck and everyone knows it hard to look away.