This is not just election fraud, This is a coup

RaiseThese

4 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Trying actually reading dumbass. You’re entertaining bc you’re batshit crazy. Similar to bigboydan. You’re a train wreck and everyone knows it hard to look away. 

I understand that is what you have to say . I will keep posting the truth, you will keep seeking it and Trump will be getting..

nah(1).jpg

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Trying actually reading dumbass. You’re entertaining bc you’re batshit crazy. Similar to bigboydan. You’re a train wreck and everyone knows it hard to look away. 

RT (with his litany of Parroted Trump Mouthshits) has become the laughingstock of the entire internet.

That Delusional Trump Turd Licker is starting to make Egregious Clowns (like Hank and Brock) appear rational.

LiOI6Cy.jpg

Imagine listening to a guy telling you the truth with fact(his math might be off a little)  and thinking it is some kind of "conspiracy theory".

There is so much evidence to back up his facts including things reported by MSM like ALL those states stopping the count for the first time in history

Then the media tries to gaslight suckers like AJT and the other blind mice and it works

You idiots just accept that the count was stopped and yet ALL these nearly one way Pedo Joe vote dumps showed up in the middle of the night out of no where. Then you accept that it is okay to kick out poll watchers and cover up windows so people cant see what is going on.  Fucking Encyclopedia Brown could figure out there is fuckery going on yet you fools think this is proper election procedure.

And Im the crazy one..lol:laugh.

Remember Gideon: Why a Trump victory will clearly show us God is in command

The loss at the Supreme Court in the Texas case was a major blow. The upcoming (at the time of this article) blow from the Wisconsin Supreme Court would be just as painful if it wasn’t happening over the weekend. Electors will be selected on Monday. At this point, it will take a miracle for President Trump to win despite clear evidence of rampant voter fraud perpetrated in every state, particularly the six or seven that are currently being contested.

And that may be the point. We’ll see, but I’m still extremely confident President Trump emerges victorious. Some may call it a logical fallacy, but because there’s a chance that President Trump can win, I’m almost certain he will. Statisticians will call me silly. Leftists will call me deranged. Many on the right may question my logic. But if things work out as I expect them to, then every blow against President Trump between now and the time that he’s officially reelected will further reveal the message that God gave to the Israelites in the story of Gideon.

In the Book of Judges, we read how Gideon was called on by the Angel of God to form an army to take on the Midianites. They had no chance of building an army strong enough to defeat their much larger foes, but Gideon was faithful and obedient. He called on the various tribes to send their men and an army of 32,000 came to fight.

Advertisement

Despite the odds being stacked against them, God did not want any doubt about the victory that he was about to deliver. He didn’t want anyone thinking that the much smaller army had better leaders, better strategy, or better men, and that was what delivered them. So, he called on Gideon to send home anyone who didn’t want to fight. Around 22,000 left, leaving a small but still substantial army of 10,000.

It was still too big in God’s eyes. An army that small compared to the Midianites would need divine help to win, but there were still enough men for some to confuse intervention with great military tactics. He instructed Gideon to do something quite odd by our modern understanding. He said to send the men to the river to drink, then divide them up between those who cup their hands to bring water to their mouths and those who kneeled down to lap up the water like dogs. 300 men did the latter, and God told Gideon that this was the army that would take on the Midianites.

At this point, it was impossible. There was no chance for 300 men to defeat hundreds of thousands of Midianites UNLESS God was the one who delivered the victory. Which He did. And they did it without having to raise their swords. Instead, they used candles and shofars to terrify the enemy and make them retreat. It was not the victory anyone expected, nor was it a victory that was possible without God’s specific instructions and His will being done.

We are faced with a similar scenario. We’re exhausting every legal challenge, failing in most cases to even have our case heard. We’re making compelling arguments before state legislatures with no direct action being taken afterwards. Everything that can be done by men and women to correct this blatant attack on our nation and the Constitution has been hitting inexplicable brick walls. As a result, Trump supporters are losing hope.

This is when the miracle can happen. I’m not saying it WILL happen; only God knows the end from the beginning. But we know that with God, all things are possible (Matthew 19:26). We also know that defeat will not come until January 20th or if President Trump concedes. Do not listen to mainstream media tell you it’s over. Do not abide by “experts” who say all possible avenues have been exhausted. They do not get the final word. Only God does, and if He chooses to act in favor of President Trump, then nothing mainstream media or Democrats say or do can stop it.

Remember Gideon Why a Trump victory will clearly show us God is in command

3 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Imagine listening to a guy telling you the truth with fact(his math might be off a little)  and thinking it is some kind of "conspiracy theory".

There is so much evidence to back up his facts including things reported by MSM like ALL those states stopping the count for the first time in history

Then the media tries to gaslight suckers like AJT and the other blind mice and it works

You idiots just accept that the count was stopped and yet ALL these nearly one way Pedo Joe vote dumps showed up in the middle of the night out of no where. Then you accept that it is okay to kick out poll watchers and cover up windows so people cant see what is going on.  Fucking Encyclopedia Brown could figure out there is fuckery going on yet you fools think this is proper election procedure.

And Im the crazy one..lol:laugh.

Fukk off, Parrot...

Pay yr bet...

LiOI6Cy.jpg

36 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

No way I can’t wait till this is all over so we can bump all his insane posts and rub his nose in like a dog who shit on the rug. 

it wont mean a thing. people who are so into something like he is with the kraken will never admit they are wrong. nothing will convince him, everything will just continue to be a sham

1 hour ago, Sam Losco said:

it wont mean a thing. people who are so into something like he is with the kraken will never admit they are wrong. nothing will convince him, everything will just continue to be a sham

Yes it ALWAYS going to be a sham, cant refute the literal mountains of evidence that you all so willingly ignore.

I just wonder how many of you all are going to be willing to believe the sham when all the information becomes widely available. Will you all still insist that their is no evidence?

Will you refuse to  recognize how the MSM and Big Tech covered it up ?

I mean plenty of you all still think Trump is some Russian agent :laugh

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Nothing to rub in , Trump won the election.

10 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Yes it ALWAYS going to be a sham, cant refute the literal mountains of evidence that you all so willingly ignore.

I just wonder how many of you all are going to be willing to believe the sham when all the information becomes widely available. Will you all still insist that their is no evidence?

Altrightmouthshits.com, revolver.com, rushlimbaugh.com, thenationalequirer.com, and redstate.com all agree and they are fair and unbiased beacons of honest journalism!!!

16 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

if evidence becomes widely available and its legit, sure il believe it. still waiting for the promised "kraken"

12 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Altrightmouthshits.com, revolver.com, rushlimbaugh.com, thenationalequirer.com, and redstate.com all agree and they are fair and unbiased beacons of honest journalism!!!

Guess you didnt watch any of the 30+ hours of testimony from the hearings:dunno

Nah, why bother to listening  to evidence

Dumb as a fuking bag of Rocks Joey.

Its not too late for you though, keep reading and keep getting some knowledge into that demented lib dome.

11 minutes ago, Sam Losco said:

if evidence becomes widely available and its legit, sure il believe it. still waiting for the promised "kraken"

How do you know if it is legit. Oh right cnn and msnbc tells you so.:laugh

Dude this Kraken shit has already been released but the MSM wont report on it so sheep like you naturally dont think its out there.

Just now, RaiseThese said:

How do you know if it is legit. Oh right cnn and msnbc tells you so.:laugh

Dude this Kraken shit has already been released but the MSM wont report on it so sheep like you naturally dont think its out there.

You mean the same evidence that’s been laughed out of court rooms across America ? Or did that happen bc of bat boy, the deep state, Hilary , and the  bill gates led cabal are all controlling the courts !!!!! 

Just now, joeybagadonuts said:

You mean the same evidence that’s been laughed out of court rooms across America ? Or did that happen bc of bat boy, the deep state, Hilary , and the  bill gates led cabal are all controlling the courts !!!!! 

That is why you are as dumb as a bag of rocks, do some research for a change instead of parroting the lying MSM.

These cases are not even being heard for the most part, they wont even allow the evidence to be presented.

Yes the courts are corrupt and bought off, or many are scared of making a decision.

The few that have been brave so far gets their rulings overturned by someone higher up.

I still have hope for you though!