r/ Wall Street Bets

HinesWard86

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to assign one poster to each social media platform to find out what the sentiment is and where momentum plays are.  That is how I made money in 2017.  Just follow what the coin of day was and went all in and out in a day.  I had no attachment to anything but BTC, ETH. And a couple others.   I thought WS getting in made trading it too difficult, but this new WSB type of phenomena may make it profitable again.   Too soon to tell.  

Guy on CSNBC just talked some smack about Doge.  The very fact they were briefly talking about Doge coin on CSNBC is hilarious though. 

RH cocksuckers at it again

Are there limits to increasing my existing positions?

Yes. The table below shows the maximum number of shares and options contracts to which you can increase your positions. Please note that these are aggregate limits for each security and not per-order limits, and include shares and options contracts that you already hold. These limits may be subject to change throughout the day.

Symbol Shares Options contracts
AAL 5 10
AG 5 Standard limits apply
AMC 10 10
AMD 1 Standard limits apply
BB 5 10
BBBY 2 10
CTRM 100 N/A
EXPR 5 10
GME 1 5
GTE 150 Standard limits apply
JAGX 30 Standard limits apply
KOSS 1 N/A
MRNA 1 Standard limits apply
NAKD 50 N/A
NCITY 5 N/A
NOK 20 10
RYCEY 75 Standard limits apply
SLV 5 Standard limits apply
SNDL 600 10
TR 25 10
TRVG 400 10
WKHS 3 Standard limits apply
XM 2 Standard limits apply

Just now, rjt said:

RH cocksuckers at it again

Are there limits to increasing my existing positions?

Yes. The table below shows the maximum number of shares and options contracts to which you can increase your positions. Please note that these are aggregate limits for each security and not per-order limits, and include shares and options contracts that you already hold. These limits may be subject to change throughout the day.

Symbol Shares Options contracts
AAL 5 10
AG 5 Standard limits apply
AMC 10 10
AMD 1 Standard limits apply
BB 5 10
BBBY 2 10
CTRM 100 N/A
EXPR 5 10
GME 1 5
GTE 150 Standard limits apply
JAGX 30 Standard limits apply
KOSS 1 N/A
MRNA 1 Standard limits apply
NAKD 50 N/A
NCITY 5 N/A
NOK 20 10
RYCEY 75 Standard limits apply
SLV 5 Standard limits apply
SNDL 600 10
TR 25 10
TRVG 400 10
WKHS 3 Standard limits apply
XM 2 Standard limits apply

Wtf?  That looks like my portfolio 

3 minutes ago, WVU said:

Iggy talk to me about verge? What do you know and when are we getting in?

Ringo got in yesterday.  All I know is that in Late 2017 it was a very popular shitcoin that had  a group called the verge army and a poster who called himself Verge Whale...acted like a big shot but was anything but,,,acted like he the inside info. They were somehow connected to John Mcafee who shilled it and then claimed his account was hacked and he never endorsed it or something.  

just found this...there were claims of blackmail.  It was nuts. https://www.finder.com.au/verge-mcafee-blackmail

They had something called wraith protocol which was supposed to be game changer and all these poor sheep bought into it and ended up losing a lot of money.  but before  it was over you could trade in and out of it easily on swings and make money.   Unless something has changed it’s a shitcoin.   But maybe it gets a pump community together again.  I can’t do it. That’s my feeling now. I draw the line at Doge.   Dingo made good money trading it. I don’t think I did much with it.   I would ask Dingo maybe.  Binance pumped Tron and Verge about same time.  Shitcoins.

Make no mistake,verge is a shit coin it’s well off it’s high of .26 cents.I bought a few thousand dollars worth just because I felt I missed out on Doge and need to do a trade

They have an established pump and dump group and one of the newsletters reporting on WSB is called the Verge not that that matters

Pure degenerate play by me

3 minutes ago, Dingo said:

Make no mistake,verge is a shit coin it’s well off it’s high of .26 cents.I bought a few thousand dollars worth just because I felt I missed out on Doge and need to do a trade

They have an established pump and dump group and one of the newsletters reporting on WSB is called the Verge not that that matters

Pure degenerate play by me

Dingo rejoined the “Verge army.”    Unreal.  

IAG ratings gives XVG a D rating....but I hope you make money!  If it manages to gain momentum I might jump in and out...and then take a shower.