r/ Wall Street Bets

HinesWard86

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, IAG said:

I guess you didn’t read my follow up comment.   GL!

here is how I am going to do these volatile coins that are moving up.   Let me know what you think

buy in for x at current price -5% (if it buys)

autosell at 1.5x

autosell at .8x

in this case i bought at .45 and once it climbed to .58 I put a stop loss at .48.  It hit it so im about even

36 minutes ago, IAG said:

On Meme...Truth be told, was down $400 on it, then decided to wait for rebound. Came back from shower...up a dime.  Then down again now up 700.  It’s not in my order book. Only reason I know where I am is it’s the only coin I hold there.   Wonder if you can sell ..volume is low but I wonder if some others may FOMO in when they see it listed as biggest gainer on Bittrex.  I do not recommend this at all...just putting it out there.  I was already in so decided to stay in..but very little trading. It’s like coin 120000000 on CMC somewhere probabky around revolver coin. 

hah i did not see this

1 hour ago, WVU said:

here is how I am going to do these volatile coins that are moving up.   Let me know what you think

buy in for x at current price -5% (if it buys)

autosell at 1.5x

autosell at .8x

in this case i bought at .45 and once it climbed to .58 I put a stop loss at .48.  It hit it so im about even

That’s above my pay grade. You have to look at how the alts in question are doing against BTC if you are trying your alt into BTC..that’s something I need to work on....it’s a question of whether you are trying to stack fiat or satoshis...plus you need to figure in fees and taxes.   I’m a terrible swing trader if that’s what you call it...I have to keep it simple.  Monkey is probably your guy for that sort of thing.    

5 minutes ago, Dingo said:

Join us on the Dark Side!!!!

Team Verge

Dude I just got out of a 7k fuck up on a coin with a volume of $475k..think about that.   I’m off new alts (even old ones) for a day or so.  BTC maximalism FTW.    That was a disaster. Watch Meme coin moon tonight.  Lol. 
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/memetic/

That was a rookie mistake.  Worse than I was new in crypto and bought Tether because  it was a nice round number at time of purchase ?