OT: Time to eat healthy and lose weight [New Weigh-In Video Added]

KingRevolver

Why are you so happy for the guy, Rachel? You should be cheering me on.

The X = Cock blocker

Unreal.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Don't get jealous, I was cheering both of you who have the balls to say "I'm going to lose weight" and do so. I say I'm going to lose weight and I disappear :( I actually need to gain weight. Any after pics yet?

Memorial Day weekend. There's going to be food and booze... I'm going to be tempted left and right! :escape

The key is , if you do slip up, get right back on the horse the next day.

Too many people eat/drink a few thousand extra calories on a bender and think they've wrecked their diet and use it as justification for continuing to eat shitty the next few days and eventually quitting trying it lose weight. Doesn't work like that. One day means little to nothing even if you eat way too much.

Many nutrition plans encourage a "cheat day" where you eat a bunch of extra calories for both a mental break as well as helping what can be a slumping metabolism after continued low calorie consumption.

Keep up the good work, ese Kinger.

I heard Rachel and girls and Costa Rica are planning a little something special at the del ray for you if you can see your dick ( get below 200 ) by the time you get there.

I heard Rachel and girls and Costa Rica are planning a little something special at the del ray for you if you can see your dick ( get below 200 ) by the time you get there.

I have never been to Hotel Del Rey and not planning to. Your sources suck #justsaying.

Bwahahahahhahaa you coming to CR too?

I hate that place. If I ever go, I will be covered from neck to toes. You guys have fun.

Relax Rachel. I would never take you to such an establishment. Kinger has no clue how to treat a lady with class. Stick with me and you will go far in life.

You cook fillet like 1 minute per side on cast iron screaming hot. Finish in the oven in pan high heat. Till your doneness. Season with salt and pepper fist.

And its the only steak that allows a sauce. Melt a little butter, garlic ,salt pepper. Stir until cooked. Top steaks. Sprinkle with parsley. Nice smoky cabernet.

Boom. Kinger got McChunks scrubbing his shitter. :lock