Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fuk Drew Brees

#Saints QB Drew Brees says over the last 3 weeks he has started listening to rap music. "I want to better understand black culture and form a greater bond with my black teammates." Brees clarified he has only purchased the clean version of songs so the N words are bleeped out.

Fuk Drew Brees

#Saints QB Drew Brees says over the last 3 weeks he has started listening to rap music. "I want to better understand black culture and form a greater bond with my black teammates." Brees clarified he has only purchased the clean version of songs so the N words are bleeped out.

:laugh

Fuk Drew Brees

Cmon, does anyone in america believe that? :laugh

richard petty is probably flying a BLM flag on his home turf too.

Lowest Friday death total since early march, but CASES CASES CASES.   A bunch of 20 yr olds in texas have a minor headache, let's shut down whole country again!

Florida had a record 8000 cases today, likely 6000 of them are healthy young people that will be clean and immune in 3 weeks, benefiting all of florida and the nation.

Florida had a record 8000 cases today, likely 6000 of them are healthy young people that will be clean and immune in 3 weeks, benefiting all of florida and the nation.

And the Gov was alarmed at the new target age group of positives. 35 year olds. All the people protesting. But let’s shut the bars.

And the Gov was alarmed at the new target age group of positives. 35 year olds. All the people protesting. But let’s shut the bars.

They could set hundreds of thousands of young people up with free 3 week vacations so they can get covid and party till they're not contagious, it would be a wonderful, cheap alternative to what they're attempting by living a life of worry and panic.

They could set hundreds of thousands of young people up with free 3 week vacations so they can get covid and party till they're not contagious, it would be a wonderful, cheap alternative to what they're attempting by living a life of worry and panic.

Agree. And I like your $1 drink suggestion. Does our government think we are gonna stay inside or wear masks outside for 5 years until, or if, they come up with a cure? GTFOOH.

you clowns do know that your point of view is what the most republican governors and the president have been following, and look where it has got us, such fucking wisdom  :laugh

Yeah blue state governors are kicking ass

New York 31000 deaths

New Jersey 15000 deaths

Florida 3300 deaths

Texas 2300 deaths

States that don’t require masks -84% Increase in cases 

states that do require masks 25% decrease iN cases

duh you silly fucks BURIED in ignorance 

Wyoming is listed as  having cases escalating rapidly, today they have 5 people in the hospital statewide, 1 more than their min, and 1/7th what they had at their peak.

All fake news.

States that don’t require masks -84% Increase in cases 

states that do require masks 25% decrease iN cases

duh you silly fucks BURIED in ignorance 

There's no mask requirement in Colorado (Though yes it's required indoors in local ordinances -- no one where's them oustide)  and we have no growth at all (<200 cases per day avg)

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread