• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wyoming is listed as  having cases escalating rapidly, today they have 5 people in the hospital statewide, 1 more than their min, and 1/7th what they had at their peak.

All fake news.

There's no mask requirement in Colorado (Though yes it's required indoors in local ordinances -- no one where's them oustide)  and we have no growth at all (<200 cases per day avg)

Good, I hope that trend continues of course. I don’t buy fake news but I’d love to be wrong here. Also I acknowledge virus is weakened strain right now.  NYC aid packed again, I rode subways this week, gonna try biking next week. 

Fuk Drew Brees

#Saints QB Drew Brees says over the last 3 weeks he has started listening to rap music. "I want to better understand black culture and form a greater bond with my black teammates." Brees clarified he has only purchased the clean version of songs so the N words are bleeped out.

Hysterical that a guy wanting to learn and be more empathetic triggers people.  

Fuk Drew Brees

#Saints QB Drew Brees says over the last 3 weeks he has started listening to rap music. "I want to better understand black culture and form a greater bond with my black teammates." Brees clarified he has only purchased the clean version of songs so the N words are bleeped out.

jaysus this cat is going through some serious Stockholm Syndrome

How can you truly understand your black brothers without hearing the N bombs in rap songs?

Im pretty sure they will give you permission to listen to the "dirty" versions.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread