• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guesser already stated he's on board with the contact tracing. It's so liberal and .gov loves us so much. Thank you! You'd have to be a kook and a far right conspiracy theorist to thnk otherwise

I have?   I don't think I've ever said those words, or typed them on a keyboard, or even know what they mean.   But you keep lying and making things up and believing in the insane shit you do, and keep being you, no matter what juvenile poster name you choose.  

I have?   I don't think I've ever said those words, or typed them on a keyboard, or even know what they mean.   But you keep lying and making things up and believing in the insane shit you do, and keep being you, no matter what juvenile poster name you choose.  

What happens after Biden wins the election?

Hopefully the Idiot and alot of fellow traitors go on trial, go to jail, and serve long sentences.  

Then, just a return to sanity and normalcy,   Where facts matter, up is up,  down is down, where our allies are our friends, and out enemies are our enemies, instead of controlling us. 

And then, hopefully Senile Joe is replaced by VP Ugandan Giant, or VP Demmings, ASAP,  to make more racist Wingnut heads explode, and we'll have someone with all their faculties as POTUS for a few years,  for a change. 

mandatory mask wearing

mandatory vaccines

unlimited refugees pouring into the country

whites paying reparations to blacks

no police

unarming all citizens

massive reduction in military spending

making fiends with iran while vilifying israel

mandating affirmative action

tons off added social programs for those that don't want to work

cutting sentences of current prisoners in the system or flat out releasing them

BLM flag will replace the stars and banner

Guesser - About 3 weeks ago i mentioned new zealand was making it mandatory the tracer app be active to enter certain facilities and you commented "yeah!"

To be fair it could have been zzmo. You guys are both equally nutso sheep so i get ya'll confused at times

Doubt it was me.  While NZ has been massively effective at fighting the Virus, and I so wish their leader was ours, I don't recall even hearing of what that even is.  I might have been endorsing NZ overall response, if I said yeah, but it doesn't sound like me.  Again, tremendous compliment being compared to ZZ.   One of the sane political guys around here.  

Hopefully the Idiot and alot of fellow traitors go on trial, go to jail, and serve long sentences.  

Then, just a return to sanity and normalcy,   Where facts matter, up is up,  down is down, where our allies are our friends, and out enemies are our enemies, instead of controlling us. 

And then, hopefully Senile Joe is replaced by VP Ugandan Giant, or VP Demmings, ASAP,  to make more racist Wingnut heads explode, and we'll have someone with all their faculties as POTUS for a few years,  for a change. 

So end of America?

mandatory mask wearing

mandatory vaccines

no police

unarming all citizens

The very, very sad thing is, you're nuts enough to actually believe all this.  

mandatory mask wearing

mandatory vaccines

no police

unarming all citizens

Time to arm yourself Sleepy!

So what is Biden's message and plan to re-build America better than Donald Trump can????

You know far left is a lose lose plan!

Biden ain't anywhere near far left.  He ain't even left.  He's about as center as it gets.  His message is simple.  I a'in't him.    That's pretty much all he needs.   Few are voting FOR Biden.   They're voting against the Traitorous Idiot.  

Biden ain't anywhere near far left.  He ain't even left.  He's about as center as it gets.  His message is simple.  I a'in't him.    That's pretty much all he needs.   Few are voting FOR Biden.   They're voting against the Traitorous Idiot.  

WTF?? are you an idiot??? He is far left by far.

If Biden wins get the fuck out of a blue State ASAP!

If the Idiot keeps self destructing, there's gonna be more blue states than in a while.   I STILL don't think he's winning, BTW.   But he has more of a chance than I initially gave him because of how badly the Idiot has mangled the Virus response and everything surrounding it, and his own obviously advancing senility and fragility.  

Biden wins, it's the end of America with a deadly civil war. China soon to take over.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread