• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Graphic photos of woman's face rotting away...I wonder if this is true story? They say it is,but who knows these days...

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/08/23/toxic-epidermal-necrolysis-49-year-old-new-york-woman-develops-life-threatening-skin-rotting-disorder-one-week-after-pfizer-mrna-injection/

Supreme court strikes down Bidens illegal eviction moratorium. i guess we're making progress.

Supreme Court Strikes Down Biden Eviction Moratorium

August 26, 2021 9:38 PM
IMG_1800.jpg?fit=789%2C460 The Supreme Court Building in Washington D.C., August 5, 2021 (Brent Buterbaugh/National Review)

The Supreme Court struck down the Biden administration’s eviction moratorium in a 6-3 decision on Thursday.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued the moratorium earlier this month to cover counties with “high” or “substantial” coronavirus spread, which as of Wednesday included the vast majority of counties in the U.S. The order was issued after a previous nationwide moratorium instituted during the Trump administration expired on July 31.

f91527c3-c2c3-463c-8d32-4e41997228c8.jpg

“It would be one thing if Congress had specifically authorized the action that the CDC has taken. But that has not happened,” the Court majority wrote in an unsigned opinion.

The majority held that the statute the CDC cited when implementing the moratorium, section 361(a) of the Public Health Service Act, does not grant the CDC authority to halt evictions.

“The CDC has imposed a nationwide moratorium on evictions in reliance on a decades-old statute that authorizes it to implement measures like fumigation and pest extermination,” the opinion continued. “It strains credulity to believe that this statute grants the CDC the sweeping authority that it asserts.”

Justice Stephen Breyer argued in a dissent that “it is far from ‘demonstrably’ clear that the CDC lacks the power to issue its modified moratorium order.” Breyer’s dissent was signed by fellow liberal Justices Elena Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor.

All Our Opinion in Your Inbox

NR Daily is delivered right to you every afternoon. No charge.

President Biden acknowledged earlier this month that the moratorium would likely be struck down.

“The bulk of the constitutional scholars say it’s not likely to pass constitutional muster,” Biden said of the new moratorium on August 3. “But at a minimum, by the time it gets litigated, it will probably give some additional time while we’re getting that $45 billion out to people who are in fact behind in the rent and don’t have the money.”

A federal judge left the moratorium in place on August 13 following a challenge from landlords affected by the eviction ban, saying her “hands are tied” by a previous court ruling on the matter. The D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals subsequently declined to hear a challenge to the moratorium, after which the moratorium was challenged at the Supreme Court.

In a June ruling, the Supreme Court allowed the previous eviction moratorium to remain in place until July 31, with Chief Justice John Roberts and Justice Brett Kavanaugh joining the three liberal justices for a majority decision. Kavanaugh wrote in his opinion that the CDC “exceeded its existing statutory authority” in issuing the moratorium, but allowed the moratorium to remain in place until its expiration.

“Clear and specific congressional authorization (via new legislation) would be necessary” to extend the moratorium, Kavanaugh wrote at the time.

Landlords who spoke with National Review earlier this month reported being owed thousands of dollars in rent since the eviction moratorium was instituted in 2020.

8 hours ago, tailsyoulose said:

If they are working how do you explain what's happening in Israel? Serious question.

Are you talking about anti vaccine propaganda.  Far right wing misinformation? The facts confirm your arguments are losers.  The Covid vaccine is highly effective in preventing serious illness or death. Unvaccinated people over 60 are 10 times more likely to be hospitalized than their vaccinated counterparts.  Not 2x or 5x but 10 times. That's significant and conclusive.  The dumbs dumbs are supporting a losing argument. Many say its intentional and domestic terrorism. 

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-s-20-unvaccinated-now-account-for-half-of-all-serious-covid-19-cases-1.10146662

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Are you talking about anti vaccine propaganda.  Far right wing misinformation? The facts confirm your arguments are losers.  The Covid vaccine is highly effective in preventing serious illness or death. Unvaccinated people over 60 are 10 times more likely to be hospitalized than their vaccinated counterparts.  Not 2x or 5x but 10 times. That's significant and conclusive.  The dumbs dumbs are supporting a losing argument. Many say its intentional and domestic terrorism. 

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-s-20-unvaccinated-now-account-for-half-of-all-serious-covid-19-cases-1.10146662

rhino shit (2).gif

The vaccines are causing the surge, the vaccinated are spreading it.

Scientists: Fully vaccinated carry 251 times the Covid viral load as unvaccinated

By World Tribune on August 26, 2021

by WorldTribune Staff, August 26, 2021

Scientists have discovered that fully vaccinated individuals carry 251 times the viral load of Covid in their nostrils compared to the unvaccinated.

jabbed.jpgThe researchers, who detailed their findings in a paper by the prestigious Oxford University Clinical Research Group published Aug. 10 in The Lancet, found that while the jab moderates symptoms of infection, it also allows vaccinated individuals to carry unusually high viral loads without becoming ill at first, potentially transforming them into pre-symptomatic superspreaders.

“This phenomenon may be the source of the shocking post-vaccination surges in heavily vaccinated populations globally,” Dr. Peter McCullough noted in an Aug. 23 analysis for Children’s Health Defense’s The Defender.

The researchers who authored the paper found widespread vaccine failure and high rates of Covid transmission under tightly controlled circumstances in a hospital lockdown in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

The scientists studied healthcare workers who were unable to leave the hospital for two weeks. The data showed that fully vaccinated workers — about two months after injection with the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine — acquired, carried and presumably transmitted the Delta variant to their vaccinated colleagues.

“They almost certainly also passed the Delta infection to susceptible unvaccinated people, including their patients. Sequencing of strains confirmed the workers transmitted SARS-CoV-2 to one another,” McCullough noted.

Some U.S. scientists have made the same observations. The CDC has confirmed the Covid vaccines have failed to stop transmission of the virus.

The research out of Vietnam, McCullough noted, provides “a key piece to the puzzle explaining why the Delta outbreak is so formidable — fully vaccinated are participating as Covid-19 patients and acting as powerful Typhoid Mary-style superspreaders of the infection. Vaccinated individuals are blasting out concentrated viral explosions into their communities and fueling new Covid surges. Vaccinated healthcare workers are almost certainly infecting their co-workers and patients, causing horrendous collateral damage.”

McCullough continued: “Health systems should drop vaccine mandates immediately, take stock of Covid-19 recovered workers who are robustly immune to Delta and consider the ramifications of their current vaccinated healthcare workers as potential threats to high risk patients and co-workers.”

9 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Wow this looks like an excellent news source. It completely changed my mind on the topic - it turns out i had been exposed to far right disniformation, as you said, and i believed many things that were not true. Thank you for sharing that.

I also noticed that it says in the article: 

Around 1.5 million Israelis have already received a third booster shot, which a recent Maccabi Healthcare Services study found was 86 percent effective in preventing COVID-19 infection among people 60 and older.

"The third shot is highly effective both against infection and serious illness,” Anat Ekka Zohar, the head of Maccabi’s Quality, Research and Digital Health Division, said last week, urging anyone eligible to get vaccinated.

This person is the head of the Quality, Research and Digital Health - and is strongly urging people to get a third shot runny. I think you should listen to this esteemed doctor and expert.

Do the right thing, and protect yourself from reckless trumptards who are consuming misinformation and propaganda.

GO GET THE BOOSTER.

Mn Governor Walz gives up on mandates and other orders.

Walz: Minnesotans must learn to live 'safely' amid ongoing COVID threat

He doesn't anticipate more executive orders such as mask mandates or business closures. 
August 26, 2021 — 3:17pm
1walz.jpg?w=525&h=600&format=auto%2Ccompress&cs=tinysrgb&auto=compress&crop=faces&dpr=1

Shari L. Gross • Star Tribune

Gov. Tim Walz at the opening day of the 2021 Minnesota State Fair on Thursday.

more

Gov. Tim Walz says Minnesotans must learn to live well into the future with the lingering threat of COVID-19 — but not necessarily with the executive orders and mandates that dominated the early months of the pandemic.

"We've moved from pandemic to end-demic," Walz said Thursday in a wide-ranging interview. "What we've learned over the last 18 months is we're going to have to figure out smart ways to live with this into the future.

"I don't like to acknowledge it, but we're going to have to live with this for years."

The governor offered that sobering forecast against the backdrop of the opening day of the Minnesota State Fair, which drew lighter-than-usual crowds Thursday over concerns about the fast-spreading delta variant of the virus and the fact that the fair has no masking requirement.

While states such as Oregon and Illinois are moving to reinstate mask mandates in many situations, Walz said his executive orders became so politicized in Minnesota "that it might be counterproductive."

Starting last year, Walz issued dozens of executive orders, such as mask mandates and business closures, over a span of 15 months to respond to the pandemic. He gave up those emergency powers in July as part of a deal with the divided Legislature to pass a biennial budget and avoid a government shutdown.

1awalzjump.jpg?w=262.5&h=600&format=auto%2Ccompress&cs=tinysrgb&auto=compress&crop=faces&dpr=1

Shari L. Gross - Star Tribune

"We're going to have to learn to live with this without the executive orders," said Walz, adding that he wants the Legislature to get more involved in making day-to-day decisions about COVID. "It appears like there's a lot of silence out of a lot of folks in the Legislature because now it's on them." Walz said he expects that roughly 20% of Minnesotans won't be vaccinated against COVID regardless of incentives provided by the state. The state is offering $100 to the first 3,600 people who get their first dose of the vaccine at the State Fair.

"I think you have to come to the realization [that] we're going to be living with about 20 percent of folks unvaccinated, and what does that mean?" he said. "It's not throwing up my hands and giving up, but it's a realization that I'm not going to crush this like smallpox and eradicate it from the world. It's going to be with us."

1 hour ago, rdalert447 said:

So now American troops are threatening American citizens?

that's how brainwashed people are

i actually had a neighbor tell me "just go get the fukking vaccine!" and then after about a 15 minute talk he apologized

he's a spiritual person so i was asking how he could reconcile his faith, with forcing others to believe in false gods and inject themself with the blood of the innocent... essentially he was trying to force me into eternal damnation so he could feel safe

10 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

that's how brainwashed people are

i actually had a neighbor tell me "just go get the fukking vaccine!" and then after about a 15 minute talk he apologized

he's a spiritual person so i was asking how he could reconcile his faith, with forcing others to believe in false gods and inject themself with the blood of the innocent... essentially he was trying to force me into eternal damnation so he could feel safe

I love when they get so frustrated that they stammer “just wear the damn mask” or “just get the fucking vaccine.” Because their argument fell apart.