Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Trying to educate fools is folly but fk it , its Friday and Im feeling like folly

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2052297521000883

Tokyo's Medical Assoc. Chairman holds live press conference recommending #ivermectin to all doctors, for all Covid patients.

Japan's government is one of the most conservative and cautious in the world. Data is clear. Huge news. https://t.co/rpuD8mSfJL pic.twitter.com/B50sgryUDM

— Bren (@brenontheroad) August 23, 2021

We'll add Fishhead to the list of promoters of Ivermectin. I find it comical someone would be anti vaccine while at the same time promote horse deworming as a safe and successful treatment for Covid-19, But than again didn't Fishy promote Hydroxycloriquin? 

Ivermectin didn't help this far right wing idiot!!  But I'm guessing a vaccine would have had much better results? An educated guess!

Texas Anti-Mask 'Freedom Rally' Organizer Fighting For His Life With COVID-19

When he first felt symptoms on July 26, his wife told the Standard-Times, he refused to get tested or seek medical care. He instead began treating himself with a cocktail of Vitamin C, zinc, aspirin and ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug that has been falsely promoted as an effective treatment for COVID-19 by conservative media. He was taken to the hospital on July 30.

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

We'll add Fishhead to the list of promoters of Ivermectin. I find it comical someone would be anti vaccine while at the same time promote horse deworming as a safe and successful treatment for Covid-19, But than again didn't Fishy promote Hydroxycloriquin? 

Ivermectin didn't help this far right wing idiot!!  But I'm guessing a vaccine would have had much better results? An educated guess!

Texas Anti-Mask 'Freedom Rally' Organizer Fighting For His Life With COVID-19

When he first felt symptoms on July 26, his wife told the Standard-Times, he refused to get tested or seek medical care. He instead began treating himself with a cocktail of Vitamin C, zinc, aspirin and ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug that has been falsely promoted as an effective treatment for COVID-19 by conservative media. He was taken to the hospital on July 30.

The TGF doctor has spoken, everyone.  He knows more than doctors in India, Africa, and Japan.

Just ask him.

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:
3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The TGF doctor has spoken, everyone.  He knows more than doctors in India, Africa, and Japan.

Just ask him.

This is blatant disinformation. What Dumb Monkey is known for.

With that said, Dumb Monkey is added to the list of promoters of Ivermectin.  Then again Dumb Monkey promoted Hydroxychloroquine.  I'll lay big odds that the Covid vaccine is much safer and much more effective than Ivermectin and or Hydroxychloroquine? Both drugs being promoted by anti vaxxer and Fox News.  

Doctors in India, Africa and Japan are saying the case below if a fluke, very rare. They can provide 100's of millions of successful treatments. :laugh

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Just now, rdalert447 said:

I’ve got a nice two weeks planned out. Sea World this weekend with no mask, no vaxx.

UCF-Boise Thu night with no mask, no vaxx.

Clearwater Beach Labor Day week with no mask, no vaxx.

Freedom is awesome.

great, have fun!

i've been doing as much as possible that is no-vax and no-test (just in case that changes)... vegas for a little over a week, then packers game, brewers games, tomorrow hall and oates concert, then wis dells for a few days

2 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

A 50 year bankrupt tuna melt delivery driver calling people stupid. Only at The Gambling Forum dot com where your passion is our hobby!

I was at Chilis the other night a doordash guy showed up standing at the front door waiting for his food. sad motherfuker everyone drinking and having fun 9pm at night guy was middle-aged just like the eel. i should have asked him about current events im sure he was an expert on every topic 

Another super short idea on why Trump "pushes the Vax" ( he doesnt really  , but I know you shallow thinkers are more comforatble with that narrative)

Agree or dont , either way you CAN expand your thinking...these are mostly not my words but I edited for clarity as I do agree with this person:

Thinkers can oppose the vax without being labeled as following a Trump cult, remember he was booed for mentioning them in his last rally

...like it or not the types who currently accept vaccines would totally reject any questioning of vaccines if Trump were associated.

That is the TRAP the media/ds set for Trump.  You think he is weak but he is too smart to fall for it.  They would love to make him the face of "vaccine hesitancy" and "antivax".

If Trump were acting any different than ANY OTHER world leader, he would be the instant leader of a dangerous  band of thugs (etc etc), and the false flags would immediately commence.

The false-flags would begin once Trump said a single thing against vax.. He has to remain exactly like every other figure, it is just how the problem games-out. "Why does Trump push vaccines?" because [they] want him NOT to.

Trump wants people to think for yourselves, if anyone one is taking the VAX without researching...... because you dont get why Trump has to remain netural then you are ALREADY lost.

22 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Kids get to wear masks in schools, tremendous news

my daughter doesn't have to wear a mask

then again we don't live in a commie-controlled cesspool

i think you are confusing "get to wear" with "have to wear"

ugly miserable people like kids to wear masks, because they don't want anyone to see another smiling face ever again

53 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

I’ve got a nice two weeks planned out. Sea World this weekend with no mask, no vaxx.

Freedom is awesome.

Love Clearwater and Saint Pete.

Floating in those warm gulf waters...

ENJOY!

51 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

Freedom is awesome.

Awesome schedule you have planned!

Great state of Florida and nobody asking to see your papers.

Will be looking forward to your photos!

5 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

my daughter doesn't have to wear a mask

then again we don't live in a commie-controlled cesspool

i think you are confusing "get to wear" with "have to wear"

ugly miserable people like kids to wear masks, because they don't want anyone to see another smiling face ever again

STIFFY E loves the masks.  

They improve his appearance.