• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

my daughter doesn't have to wear a mask

then again we don't live in a commie-controlled cesspool

i think you are confusing "get to wear" with "have to wear"

ugly miserable people like kids to wear masks, because they don't want anyone to see another smiling face ever again

Exactly. I don’t get why people can’t just choose wtf they want to do without these nanny state politicians getting involved and telling us what is best for us. 

You fuks dont even believe your own masters?

CDC: Schools With Mask Mandates Didn’t See Statistically Significant Different Rates of COVID Transmission From Schools With Optional Policies

https://fee.org/articles/cdc-schools-with-mask-mandates-didn-t-see-statistically-significant-different-rates-of-covid-transmission-from-schools-with-optional-policies/

4 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

YUP 

What is happening in  this country on many levels is a disgrace.

the excuse for kids wearing masks in school last year was that they were going to spread the disease, bring it home, and somehow kill granny

even though that didn't happen once anywhere in the world

now they can't use that excuse so why are people still scared?  there is no reason for kids to wear masks in school or anywhere else

11 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

YUP 

What is happening in  this country on many levels is a disgrace.

Take the Ivermectin. Dumb Monkey, Rt, and Jason vouch for it. I'm not sure about the dose you should take but I'm sure Dumb Monkey or Dumb Jason know.  But even Fox News and some doctors in Japan, Africa and India swear by it. If you don't think it's working, double the dose and chase it with bleach. Last resort would be to  insert a bright light in your ass. Imo the vaccine is safer and more effective.  But I'm in the small minority at TGF.

Just now, tailsyoulose said:

They should let whatever kids who want to wear masks, wear them.

Then the rest of the kids can bully the masked ones for being absolute pussies.

Everybody wins.

:wave

and then the parents can cry and whine that their kid is being bullied, because they are the REAL pussies that masked their kids to begin with

35 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Hope all landlords start doing this

the assault on landlords wealth by big banks. biden and crew set the trap and when landlords went broke unable to pay mortages and or taxes blackrock and wall street firms came and bought up all the properties. of course eels love this news cause they dont own a motherfuking thing