Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

26 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

The right wing is now attacking Lt. Byrd, the Capitol cop that shot Ashli Babbit.  Dumb Donny actually said he should be strung up and hung. 

When I call you right wingers Neo-Nazis, I nailed it.

That's the same capital cop that left his gun in the shitter after taking a dump - not exactly a model officer huh?

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Headlines in many red state major newspapers. "Do not take horse meds".

Dumb Monkey and Dumb Jason say horse meds are safer and more effective than the Covid vaccine.  They  both actually said even some doctors in Japan,  India and Africa vouch for it.

The drug Dumb Jason and Dumb Monkey are promoting is Ivermectin. But I don't think they ever told you what dosage to take. I'm sure Misinformed Mikey or RT can inform the forum.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

One office I worked out had an armory. 

Each year they asked for qualified volunteers to be added to the emergency response team which had access to it.

Never once did I want the headache that would come with being on that team if one thing was amiss regarding federal weaponry. 

That cop got off easy for losing control of his service weapon.

17 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

It's actually five months I think. That's what democrats said. 

And they are very smart. Go do it.

Take the Ivermectin.  Dumb Jason, Dumb Monkey, some African, Japanese, and Indian doctors, and the same Trump doctors that vouched for Hydroxyclroquin swear by Ivermectin.  I think you take it at bedtime.  Maybe Dumb Jason or Monkey can confirm this and the dosage.

17 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

It's actually five months I think. That's what democrats said. 

And they are very smart. Go do it.

canada just ordered enough vaccines to have more than 7 for every man/woman/child over the next 3 years... so it looks like every 3 months at some point

weird that these magic vaccines that are so great are going to continue to be needed through 2024 according to canada