Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

5 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

not fuked. but dead for certain. 

cant happen soon enough

tell me Kolzig, what are you gonna inherit your children and wife? Whoops, I forgot, not for Non heterosexual sexual humans

tell me Kolzig, who will remember you existed 10 years after you died? perhaps some trannies from the Ocala area but thats it

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In tears, Sharon Stone pays tribute to her late brother: 'A tremendous amount of loss' (aol.com)

Sharon Stone's family is mourning another tragic loss.

The "Basic Instinct" star's younger brother, Patrick Stone, died suddenly early Sunday morning in Pennsylvania. He was 57.

A rep from the coroner's office told TMZ that his death is being ruled a sudden cardiac death due to heart disease.

On Monday afternoon, Sharon Stone paid tribute to her sibling.

"Hello, everybody. This message is to confirm that yes, we did lose my brother Patrick Joseph Stone to a heart attack yesterday," she said in an emotional video posted to Instagram.

1 hour ago, WVU said:

it became hip to talk about the spectrum which is why the more recent years show highter rates.  No one even knew what the spectrum was in 1983.  Autism was barely even known.  These stats are meaningless and mostly not true.

You're partially correct, there weren't a lot of autism kids back then because there weren't that many retards around, my elementary school had a couple kids that were really slow, then you had some kids that weren't very smart but got by. Apparently now they can room after room with "special needs" kids.