Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

The Biden administration is preparing to sign up the United States to a “legally binding” accord with the World Health Organization (WHO) that would give this Geneva-based UN subsidiary the authority to dictate America’s policies during a pandemic. Is this real ? Can states ignore this ?

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, redstripe said:

The Biden administration is preparing to sign up the United States to a “legally binding” accord with the World Health Organization (WHO) that would give this Geneva-based UN subsidiary the authority to dictate America’s policies during a pandemic. Is this real ? Can states ignore this ?

As we slide into second world status.

Collin Rugg @CollinRugg · Follow NEW: US government confirms COVID likely originated from a lab leak in China. Fauci previously called this a conspiracy theory. Prosecute Fauci. trendingpoliticsnews.com BREAKING: U.S. Gov't Says COVID Most Likely Originated From Wuhan Lab Leak The United States Energy Department wrote in a classified intelligence report that the COVID-19 pandemic is most likely able to be traced back to a Wuhan,

Tweet

See new Tweets

Conversation

In the past week, they've admitted: 1. COVID origin >> Chinese lab leak (DOE) 2. Natural immunity➕or 🟰 Vax immunity (Lancet) 3. Vax mandates did NOT increase vax rates (GMU) 4. Masks had NO impact on the epidemic (Cochran) Take a victory lap, my skeptical friends!

9 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Nothing more satisfying than rubbing this in all the smug libtards faces who laughed at me and called me crazy for opposing all the nonsensical Covid policies. 

Finally seeing the mainstream media proven wrong w actual science has been great . 

How do they react?

I always tell them that another booster or two should do the trick.

18 minutes ago, mikeman said:

How do they react?

I always tell them that another booster or two should do the trick.

Eh, varies. Many admitted they were wrong and overreacted and that I was right all long and actually and the smart ones asked me how/why I came to my conclusions.

Of course there are a few that still are holding strong and getting boosters and still masking. 

Watch this closely and focus on wray, his delivery and mannerisms, it's pretty clear he's lying through his teeth. So he's saying this but doesn't believe it, which means this sudden the china lab caused covid is just another psy op designed to now turn opinion against china - likely because of it's recent support of russia.

16 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Eh, varies. Many admitted they were wrong and overreacted and that I was right all long and actually and the smart ones asked me how/why I came to my conclusions.

Of course there are a few that still are holding strong and getting boosters and still masking. 

Over 2 years later how many people are dying of covid daily? 

It should be zero but because of anti vaxxers and disinformation spreaders like Dumb Joey it's been around 300. Hopefully we get close to zero soon?

Study after legitimate study show covid deaths and severe illness is higher amongst the unvaccinated community versus those that are vaccinated.  The unvaccinated are a cancer on society. 

Just now, Bigrunner said:

It should be zero but because of anti vaxxers and disinformation spreaders like Dumb Joey it's been around 300. Hopefully we get close to zero soon?

Study after legitimate study show covid deaths and severe illness is higher amongst the unvaccinated community versus those that are vaccinated.  The unvaccinated are a cancer on society. 

You literally have lied and been wrong in every one of your posts that is truly stunning. 

Dishonest piece of fucking trash. Lied about the holidays with your family was the greatest (they saw the might that I was right) still makes me laugh. They fucking hate you as bad as our online community, you will die lonely and miserable. Hopefully Trump does something to cause your demise so you 13k + posts here will have meaning.

3 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

My god you’re fucking dumb.