• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Osterholm was just on the local radio, he said this is it, this is the storm, he said the variants are exploding like mad in MN and also in fla, he said combined with spring break and relaxed restrictions it'll become an enormous super spreader event.

He's also ramping up the fear about the variants , before they said it might be 30% more infectious but not really more deadly, today he said it's "incredibly" more infectious and far, far more deadly, he said he's been warning about this for months and now it's here. :deemer

Lets see what happens?

17 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

Population in areas should definitely be considered when deciding mask mandates. To say “see how good North Dakota is doing after removing the mask mandate” does not mean that New York City should remove it

Yes it does, florida removed it months ago and has not had  any bad effects, if everyone in NY took their masks off tomorrow cases would drop, not increase. They dont work...at all.

18 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Texas says 100% capacity for MLB

The governor is still a coward for the mask bullshit

I just got back from happy hour, I mentioned that the rangers were going to pack the stadium to a guy and he said "they'll kill half of them". I just stared at him in disgust. Especially since he was sitting next to me in no mask.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

I just got back from happy hour, I mentioned that the rangers were going to pack the stadium to a guy and he said "they'll kill half of them". I just stared at him in disgust. Especially since he was sitting next to me in no mask.

The general population is about as dumb as it gets. Were talking like poster "Smoke" level dumb. I saw a video where they were asking people out at the beach how many Americans have died from COVID and the average reply was 30,000,000.

1 minute ago, sleepy said:

The general population is about as dumb as it gets. Were talking like poster "Smoke" level dumb. I saw a video where they were asking people out at the beach how many Americans have died from COVID and the average reply was 30,000,000.

Walz said today he's anguishing about relaxing because of the variants. The twins told him they need to know now so they can plan for the opener in a month, Walz is too weak to respond.

The twins should announce they're leaving MN for good.

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Walz said today he's anguishing about relaxing because of the variants. The twins told him they need to know now so they can plan for the opener in a month, Walz is too weak to respond.

The twins should announce they're leaving MN for good.

Who in their right mind will go to a game with no police and 12 year olds sticking a gun in your face and demanding your car.

4 hours ago, sleepy said:

Texas says 100% capacity for MLB

The governor is still a coward for the mask bullshit

People  are calling for the rangers to invite Fauci to throw out the 1st pitch.

I hear Fauci will be on ESPN tomorrow morning, look for him to ratchet up the hype that what the rangers are doing is reckless and insane, he'll try to get ESPN and the media to put pressure on the league to stop them.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread