• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

stop with the actual sience.  This is not the place for that

ok please show the actual science of even 1 healthy young person that died of blood clots in the brain from covid

there is a difference between a blood clot in your toes (from covid), and one in your brain that kills you (from the vaccine)

18 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

ok please show the actual science of even 1 healthy young person that died of blood clots in the brain from covid

there is a difference between a blood clot in your toes (from covid), and one in your brain that kills you (from the vaccine)

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to VAERS. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

1 minute ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to VAERS. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

At the moment i am going to take my chances and not get vaccinated i am 46 y/o. The only people i am worried about are my girlfriend 41 y/o we'll be together 24 years in June and she is disabled and has a compromised immune system along with 1 kidney along with my daughter who will be 17 in November and my son who will be 16 in November. I think the kids will be alright and my gf doesn't get out much so we will just ride this thing out and see what happens............

52 minutes ago, Mike75 said:

At the moment i am going to take my chances and not get vaccinated i am 46 y/o. The only people i am worried about are my girlfriend 41 y/o we'll be together 24 years in June and she is disabled and has a compromised immune system along with 1 kidney along with my daughter who will be 17 in November and my son who will be 16 in November. I think the kids will be alright and my gf doesn't get out much so we will just ride this thing out and see what happens............

Good move IMO

Many pro-vaccine people want to trash people not taking IMMEDIATELY...........I'm not anti-vaccine, but not JUST OUT OF THE BARN as an  EXPERIMENTAL vaccine and in a sub-par risk group.    

Re-evaluate next March, that's my current strategy..

I'm just amazed and saddened by completely healthy people under 30 participating in these experiments.

49 minutes ago, Mike75 said:

You dont need to justify or explain your decision, people who decide to get vaccinated should explain theirs.

5 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Good move IMO

Many pro-vaccine people want to trash people not taking IMMEDIATELY...........I'm not anti-vaccine, but not JUST OUT OF THE BARN as an  EXPERIMENTAL vaccine and in a sub-par risk group.    

Re-evaluate next March, that's my current strategy..

I'm just amazed and saddened by completely healthy people under 30 participating in these experiments.

Thats also what i'm doing give it a year then re-evaluate

if 2 of the main 4 vaccines being used worldwide have already been pulled due to safety concerns, that pretty much proves that we all were lied to when being told all the vaccines were 100% safe

and if you still have to stay 6 feet apart and have to wear a mask, that proves we were all lied to when being told the vaccines were effective

so they're not safe, they're not effective, and yet people saying that basic truth get bashed and ridiculed, and bullied into taking it anyway... stand your ground!  just have to navigate the next 6 months or so to avoid these kill shots

1 minute ago, milwaukee mike said:

if 2 of the main 4 vaccines being used worldwide have already been pulled due to safety concerns, that pretty much proves that we all were lied to when being told all the vaccines were 100% safe

and if you still have to stay 6 feet apart and have to wear a mask, that proves we were all lied to when being told the vaccines were effective

so they're not safe, they're not effective, and yet people saying that basic truth get bashed and ridiculed, and bullied into taking it anyway... stand your ground!  just have to navigate the next 6 months or so to avoid these kill shots

Pretty fuking simple...............but clearly over the heads of people like Axl and Kyhawk 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread