Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

Went out with some friends last night to listen to some live music and drink at a bar. Couldn’t believe when I entered and not a single mask in the place other than on employees. Place was pretty packed too. Funny part is they had a sign outside the front door saying you needed one to enter. Lol. 

One of the people who came in our group immediately left saying it was “too dangerous “. Saw easily a dozen people walk in and walk out instantly throughout the night. Everyone else other than me was vaxxed already so we obviously stayed. Actually felt like a normal pre-Rona night out and was a tremendous feeling !

Rona nonsense is finally even winding down  even in libtard land !

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Went out with some friends last night to listen to some live music and drink at a bar. Couldn’t believe when I entered and not a single mask in the place other than on employees. Place was pretty packed too. Funny part is they had a sign outside the front door saying you needed one to enter. Lol. 

One of the people who came in our group immediately left saying it was “too dangerous “. Saw easily a dozen people walk in and walk out instantly throughout the night. Everyone else other than me was vaxxed already so we obviously stayed. Actually felt like a normal pre-Rona night out and was a tremendous feeling !

When you getting vaxxed, pal?

14 minutes ago, Deemer said:

Blood clotting-related risks from getting sick with Covid-19 are much greater than any clotting risks presented following administration of the three Western-developed Covid-19 vaccines, a study by the University of Oxford found.

stop with the actual sience.  This is not the place for that

2 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Well said, in much of the country it's like that, basically normal but there's a % of people that's scared, way too many. What did that person that was scared away expect? Full masks only lowered to take a swig?

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Well said, in much of the country it's like that, basically normal but there's a % of people that's scared, way too many. What did that person that was scared away expect? Full masks only lowered to take a swig?

The place has a large “outdoor “ section. It’s completely covered and has windows so it’s not really outdoors, and expected we could order there. They didn’t have waitresses in the fake outdoor section  and he didn’t want to go inside and was concerned we’d be at risk getting him drinks (lol) I just kept my mouth shut and chuckled. 

5 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

The place has a large “outdoor “ section. It’s completely covered and has windows so it’s not really outdoors, and expected we could order there. They didn’t have waitresses in the fake outdoor section  and he didn’t want to go inside and was concerned we’d be at risk getting him drinks (lol) I just kept my mouth shut and chuckled. 

You should have told them that you're not getting vaccinated and that in fact you were "patient zero".

Imagine creating a fake pandemic  in order to scare people into taking poison so that you can have a real pandemic.

Talk about a crazy  conspiracy theory:laughing-smiley-face:....oh wait that shit is really happening?

And then imagining that they are not cabable of greater evils.....everything is a conspiracy theory till it becomes a fact:bulb

20 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Where the fuck are you dredging up this bullshit?

The vaers registry is the CDC data base.  It stands for "vaccine adverse event reporting system", they are now overwhelmed with reports.

About VAERS

VAERS is the nation’s early warning system that monitors the safety of vaccines after they are authorized or licensed for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). VAERS is part of the larger vaccine safety system in the United States that helps make sure vaccines are safe. The system is co-managed by CDC and FDA.

VAERS accepts and analyzes reports of possible health problems—also called “adverse events”—after vaccination. As an early warning system, VAERS cannot prove that a vaccine caused a problem. Specifically, a report to VAERS does not mean that a vaccine caused an adverse event. But VAERS can give CDC and FDA important information. If it looks as though a vaccine might be causing a problem, FDA and CDC will investigate further and take action if needed.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread