Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Ts179 said:

my 98 year old great great grandfather got the vax 3 months ago. he died in a plane crash this morning. must have been the vax

must have been covid according to msm

i didn't care how many people in nursing homes died with covid, just like i don't really care how many of those people died after taking the fake vaccines

what is upsetting is the amount of healthy young people being killed or permanently harmed by vaccines, when healthy people in their 20s are at absolutely no risk of dying from covid

8 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Can you imagine battalions of rioters in Minnesota ignore curfew right in front of the cops, but some poor Canadian guy quietly walking his dog before it pisses on his rug is probably going to jail tonight...

coming soon to a town near you

the whole scamdemic was about control, power, money... nobody is ever giving those things up, they are just gonna get worse

30 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i didn't care how many people in nursing homes died with covid, just like i don't really care how many of those people died after taking the fake vaccines

what is upsetting is the amount of healthy young people being killed or permanently harmed by vaccines, when healthy people in their 20s are at absolutely no risk of dying from covid

COMMONSENSE..........MILLER MIKE brings it everyday here in this thread.    What is happening is very disturbing. 

Gonna be high volume day in sports today, off to a roaring beginning. 

4 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Here's the news, dipshits, there are next to NO deaths or issues, AT ALL, from moderna or pfizer vaccine.

That is a fact anyone saying otherwise is simply full of shit

Incorrect, but having said that, for the 20th time, DEATH is only one of the negative issues from this bullshit. 

47 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

Medical student, 21, died a day after getting J&J vaccine leaving family devastated as officials open an investigation into his death

https://archive.is/hJfuT#selection-901.0-901.133

18 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Here's the news, dipshits, there are next to NO deaths or issues, AT ALL, from moderna or pfizer vaccine.

That is a fact anyone saying otherwise is simply full of shit

This cuck is so moronic that he might actually save a life or two by mistake....keep spreading your stupidity and lies and I think more people would actually avoid taking this "vaccine".....?

Mush away mush.

More than 10,000 people have died shortly after COVID-19 vaccination since December, American and European authorities have revealed. The deaths include more than 7,100 in Europe, according to the European Medicines Agency (EMA), and 3,005 reported by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC). 

As of Tuesday, EudraVigilance, the EMA’s database of suspected drug reaction reports, noted that 4,036 “fatal outcomes” after vaccination with Pfizer’s COVID-19 shot, as well as 1,922 and 1,234 deaths after administration of vaccines made by Moderna and AstraZeneca, respectively

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/10000-deaths-after-covid-shots-reported-by-u.s-european-agencies

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

This cuck is so moronic that he might actually save a life or two by mistake....keep spreading your stupidity and lies and I think more people would actually avoid taking this "vaccine".....?

Mush away mush.

More than 10,000 people have died shortly after COVID-19 vaccination since December, American and European authorities have revealed. The deaths include more than 7,100 in Europe, according to the European Medicines Agency (EMA), and 3,005 reported by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC). 

As of Tuesday, EudraVigilance, the EMA’s database of suspected drug reaction reports, noted that 4,036 “fatal outcomes” after vaccination with Pfizer’s COVID-19 shot, as well as 1,922 and 1,234 deaths after administration of vaccines made by Moderna and AstraZeneca, respectively

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/10000-deaths-after-covid-shots-reported-by-u.s-european-agencies

Why are you posting total bullshit?

Show the death figures from MODERNA or PFIZER from the CDC dumbass

1 minute ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Why are you posting total bullshit?

Show the death figures from MODERNA or PFIZER from the CDC dumbass

Ha you keep talking CDC but when someone give you the data from CDC you ignore it....keep mushing away cuck...post your nonsense and save live.s...but take a few more shots while you are at it....:laughing-smiley-face:

5 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

but but but it's only 1 in a million!  how can anyone believe that only 1 in a million people are getting injured by these jabs

there's a video of a drive through clinic where person after person is having a seizure

Holy smokes....Brock would be in this line and go "nah, why you faking a seizure bro"

https://americanconservativemovement.com/2021/04/17/man-in-drive-thru-vaccine-line-records-man-having-seizures-and-then-the-man-next-them-collapses-too/

15 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Yeah, that's a very reputable publication there 

Make sure to get a pencil and a piece of paper and note this down

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread